Kenny Miller

RFC55

I just don't really see him coming back a 3rd time and banging them in like he was during his purple patch last season.

And his purple patch before that. Kenny has always had his doubters and always will at Rangers. He'll go down to Cardiff in a totally different league with a totally different (and far worse) side in Cardiff, and be crucified unless he scores 20+ goals while still trying to build an understanding with new players. And everyone will be justified in their thinking. ah well

In my opinion, if the option to go to Rangers is open to Miller, he will choose it over Cardiff. I don't see the point of people on here calling him a money grabbing bastard though? If his choice is either take a move to Cardiff or stay at Bursaspor because we won't meet their valuation, what's the man to do? sit there and pray that Whyte changes his mind and stumps up for him? <cr>

If he was a money-grabbing bastard he'd stay at Bursa, Simple. I feel if Kenny wanted to come to us he'd turn down Cardiff because we'd definitely take that as a sign to go back in for him. I wish him luck whatever he decides to do.

I have to say I agree with every point you make there Jimbo,remind me to rep this when I get my allowance back (tu)

And #51 would probably be that 'he played for celtic'

Now that really grinds my gears.

It is strange why he hasnt signed for them yet, he has been with them for 2 days now.

Apparently it will be annonced tomorow. Im taking that with a pinch of salt though, if it was all sorted why would they wait til tomorow ffs

I'm encouraged by the fact that as things stand he still hasn't signed for Cardiff. ( I think )

The guy was outstanding for us last season and I see no reason whatsoever as to why he couldn't pick up from where he left off. A striking partnership of Jelavic and Miller would rip Celtic apart and almost guarantee 4IAR.

Sadly, no matter how many goals he's scored for us in the past or how many he may score in future some on here just can't accept that he played for the yahoos - to them I say - GET FUCKING OVER IT!

We pished him away once - let's not make the same mistake again.

Scotland's top goalscorer for around £750K? It's a no-brainer!

BRING KING KENNY HOME RANGERS!

Are you saying the Mail story is nonsense?

It's a jumble of the new (Cardiff), the old (Ally quote) and an incorrect report on the amount of our bid the other day leading to mass confusion. :lol:

@HuwWynnMorgan

Huw Morgan

Mcoist latest on Miller..."‘We have bid for Kenny and we hope to hear from Bursaspor in the morning. ....."

7 minutes ago via web

Thats sounds like they have yet to hear if the bid has been accepted, but that is not to say that he hasn't already agreed a fee and undergone a medical at Cardiff. Until he has gone elsewhere then I still think and hope he will be here soon

Edit: Forget that, I just don't fucking get Twitter :lol:

mo edu has just tweeted ..."Lemonade was fire....<--pretty good but sweet tea is that shitttttttt boii"

thats more confusing than the miller saga :lol:

Must be the first tweet he hasn't said bro at the end