Kenny Miller

RFC55

Why's Miller a wank because of going to Cardiff?

Rangers had their bid rejected and obviously weren't going to follow it up. Cardiff were the only other team interested and playing in the Championship at this stage in his career is probably the best it could be for him.

Why's Miller a wank because of going to Cardiff?

Rangers had their bid rejected and obviously weren't going to follow it up. Cardiff were the only other team interested and playing in the Championship at this stage in his career is probably the best it could be for him.

I think you've misunderstood mate,he doesn't have to sign for Cardiff to be classed as a wank.

Hope this helps.

I think you've misunderstood mate,he doesn't have to sign for Cardiff to be classed as a wank.

Hope this helps.

:lol:

I realise that.

It just seemed that some posters decided this was the decision that made him the wank so many believe he is. Confused me.

Did you see him while he was playing in Turkey ? Not very impressive it must be said.

Did you see him rip up the SPL? You don't lose it over night, the guy had to settle in. Alas, i've been over thie argument too many times. I like Kenny Miller and don't think hitting 30 means a natural decline, others hate him and assume he's done. Fair enough

Did you see him rip up the SPL? You don't lose it over night, the guy had to settle in. Alas, i've been over thie argument too many times. I like Kenny Miller and don't think hitting 30 means a natural decline, others hate him and assume he's done. Fair enough

I don't hate him, I wouldn't have minded seeing him back. But it wasn't as if he'd went on a scoring run like that before, it was a one-off, I wouldn't have been surprised to see him back here and people calling him Kenny "Misser" again for obvious reasons.

:lol:

I realise that.

It just seemed that some posters decided this was the decision that made him the wank so many believe he is. Confused me.

I'm happy with people calling him a wank for whatever reason they like,it doesn't even have to be a genuine reason.

I'm very accommodating like that,hopefully you can be the same. :pipe: