Walter Dinner Plus Double Season 2011 Prints

Just received this email, I'd love to go to this dinner but unfortunately wont be able to but thought I'd share it with others on here.

Hi Guys

Bomber brown here,im putting on a dinner on the 4th november which is a friday at the thistle hotel. Its an evening with walter smith,mc donald findlay and jimmy nicol as speaker. Will have explayers from 9 in a row squad and players from walters 3 in a row squad at the dinner. Tables are selling very well up to 600 sold by word of mouth 20 tables to go,tables of 10, £750 which gets you 2 buckets of beer or half bottle of wine per person. If you would like to take a table please reply. We hope to raise £30,000 plus for rangers explayers benev fund.

Also im doing limited edition prints from paintings i have done of last seasons double winning squad. I will attach pics of prints which are on canvas and all Signed by players and management. Only 1 of 50 copies of each print. Size of print 600 x 900 or 3ft x 2ft, All are framed or if needed posted will role up in tube and send. Postage to be added. Price of print £150. If your interested please reply.

All the best bomber.

21ahkwx.jpg

28by15t.jpg

4rukud.jpg

2dl5cpk.jpg

• 3 months later...