Wesley Verhoek

Broxi1872

It says in the Record today (and with quotes) that if he

Had the choice he would go to Forrest?!?!?!?

Ref.. Bid being rejected.... I was right after all.

The all knowing 2/3 posters on here were wrong.... Again

It says in the Record today (and with quotes) that if he

Had the choice he would go to Forrest?!?!?!?

Ref.. Bid being rejected.... I was right after all.

The all knowing 2/3 posters on here were wrong.... Again

must be true then eh

and im sure you were saying the bid had been knocked back not he prefered N forest, and i stand by everything i have said to you

Get a bid in that is accepted, get him over here, get some of our former dutch players to speak to him, and he signs. Biggest problem seems to be getting a bid accepted to begin with. If we can have 3 million accepted by Villa for Cuellar ages ago, then the same for a much longer-term prospect should be no problem.

Whyte saying that most of our business had been done at the end of the last few windows misses the point entirely. That was because we were skint, couldn't pay anybody and had to wait for last minute deals and loans as clubs let a few go.

If they have rejected a bid or not matters not a jot, we need to get this guy, and give Den haag what they want.

we would know if it were rejecyed, pure and simple it would be on the net over here, ie the press would more than happy tell us all

we do know as it is being tweeted by most and foreign news outlets mate

we do know as it is being tweeted by most and foreign news outlets mate

im sure there will be something fresh in print soon then, or tweet happy people on here can put them up, is tweeted by most, most what ?

must be true then eh

and im sure you were saying the bid had been knocked back not he prefered N forest, and i stand by everything i have said to you

say what the fcuk you like... There were numpties on FF who used to say the same... But then there were posters who actually knew me from games or other stuff..

I am as much a Rangers man as anyone on here... I think some of our players aren't good enough and I also think some of our transfer dealings have been shambolic..

say what the fcuk you like... There were numpties on FF who used to say the same... But then there were posters who actually knew me from games or other stuff..

I am as much a Rangers man as anyone on here... I think some of our players aren't good enough and I also think some of our transfer dealings have been shambolic..

gotcha (tu) jst dont believe you and if im wrong im bad then and deserve everything coming my way, i aint a trusting person and maybe too suspicious for my own good but ill just roll with this one if you dont mind

gotcha (tu) jst dont believe you and if im wrong im bad then and deserve everything coming my way, i aint a trusting person and maybe too suspicious for my own good but ill just roll with this one if you dont mind

As I said... Please yourself... Roll away wee man

SourceADO Den Haag shows 'low' bid for Rangers Verhoek off

06/08/2011 15:37

ADO Den Haag has a bid from Rangers for Wesley Verhoek rejected. The Scottish champions, last Wednesday off in the third qualifying round of the Champions League, proposed a lump sum payment for which the club did not agree. manager Ally McCoist by The Gers have extra room in the budget for the closing of the transfer market some new players pulling. Last week, the transfer of Madjid Bougherra to the Qatari Lekhwiya about that about 2 million euros for the 28-year-old defender paid. This amount was the former international Roland Juhász (Anderlecht) and Wesley Verhoek get to Ibrox. Commissioner Mark van der Kallen for ADO Den Haag let the Scot know however, that a transition from the flank player does not occur. "The Rangers have already signed up for Wesley to us," he told Voetbal International . We have told them that a transfer is not at issue. That is simply not to talk about. Or finances played a role? Yes. The Glasgow bid was just not high enough. "

And who is doing the tweets? twitter is nonsence to me and i wont believe nowt till i see it in the sun

OK mate i,m only passing on info for fellow bears to keep them up-to date, that is all

Most on here thought Verhoek wouldn't move to the Championship or Nottingham Forest because Rangers are such a massive club that the decison to join us would be obvious. Wrong! Have we learned nothinf from Goodwillie, Conway, Danns, Miller, etc. Verhoek is NOT a Rangers fan and will make the best move for him.

If you want a player you need to pay what the market dictates. The market dictates that Goodwillie and Verhoek are worth at least £2m and I think both are value for money at that price. All this fucking around in the transfer markey casts a bad light on the club.