Fleck As A Centre Mid?

i remember we had a young left footed player who didnt look the best when played out wide, didnt look the fittest either and some would say he thought he was better than he was and let it all go to his head

im not exactly sure but i think we whored him everywhere and eventually managed to sell him for 500k, and he is now a multi million pound player

:D

Up until now I've always thought he played best in an advanved midfield role. Never thought of playing him behind the midfield. With his lack of pace it's actually perfect for him, but he'll have to work on defensive aspects of his game if he's to play there regularly.

When would he get the chance to shine there though ? The Chelsea game maybe ? Maybe the second leg vs Malmo if we have a comfortable lead ? Might be getting ahead of myself but. Hope Ally does think the same of Fleck in this position to maybe give it a try. I can remember Naismith getting a game in centre-mid and came to life, he's never looked back.

i remember we had a young left footed player who didnt look the best when played out wide, didnt look the fittest either and some would say he thought he was better than he was and let it all go to his head

im not exactly sure but i think we whored him everywhere and eventually managed to sell him for 500k, and he is now a multi million pound player

:D

:lol:

Thought he did well in the engine room tonight but I'm not convinced he has what it takes to become a top player at The Rangers in any position.

However I hope he proves me wrong. (tu)

we have to remember he is younger than Ness wylde Hutton and bendisken.lets give him some time theres definitely talent there.

Thought he did well in the engine room tonight but I'm not convinced he has what it takes to become a top player at The Rangers in any position.

However I hope he proves me wrong. (tu)

i hate to say it but i agree with you 100%.

would love him to prove me wrong but i just dnt see any of this talent ive heard about for yrs.

Fleck in 'doing well in natural position' shocker!

:pipe:

I've never heard anyone say his natural position was as a deep-lying midfielder, which was where he seemed to be playing tonight.

Him Davis and jig as a three man midfield. With a three man interchangeable attack...or am I asking way to much?

Hope not sounds ideal to me mate.naismith jela and a quality left sided attacker .that formation can easily change to a 4 5 1 for European games if thats the way super wants to go