Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Why do we need to ditch Cuellar for him ? Weir should not be playing this season and if we where to play say Bougherra & Juhasz i would rather Cuellar was on the bench rather than Weir.

No chance will we sign Ceullar and Juhasz.

Teams need to show an interest for him to go! If he plays on Tuesday he will not be going to any other team playing in a European comeptition as they wont buy him hoping we get knocked out. So he will be here until his deal at least ends. Marseille may well be one of the only teams who could tempt him away without him being able to play in Europe for them

well we need to get all our ducks in a row.

Its the right thing to do, we may then end up settling on £1m and that would be job done. ;)

or they tell us to gtf and we look like idiots again. If we're not offering £1.5m it should be £1.2m

When have we looked like idiots? I am happy to start low, any kind of low. £1.2m is too close to what they want imo.

I agree we are not looking like idiots, but there is developing a recurrent theme of underbidding for players and not getting them. Goodwillie, and Miller, are both players that if we want we should be getting. I do think they themselves would have no problem being here, in other words they would love to come, but we really need to stop this narrative that is being tied to our efforts. I think Craig Whyte and Ally need to make a definitive signing, something that makes a statement of intent. Yes, the new contracts are brilliant, but we need this signing, whoever the player may be, and soon

I agree we are not looking like idiots, but there is developing a recurrent theme of underbidding for players and not getting them. Goodwillie, and Miller, are both players that if we want we should be getting. I do think they themselves would have no problem being here, in other words they would love to come, but we really need to stop this narrative that is being tied to our efforts. I think Craig Whyte and Ally need to make a definitive signing, something that makes a statement of intent. Yes, the new contracts are brilliant, but we need this signing, whoever the player may be, and soon

I agree Turnberry. The Hearts game is fast approaching, the Euro registration deadline is fast appraoching and the transfer deadline will be upon us before we know it. Time is flying and we seem to be going through the motions.

I agree Turnberry. The Hearts game is fast approaching, the Euro registration deadline is fast appraoching and the transfer deadline will be upon us before we know it. Time is flying and we seem to be going through the motions.

I would love to see Goodwillie playing for Rangers, that would be a start

Seems well built for spl, got sell on potential.

Whyte is a hard negotiator new to football transfers, agents etc. Fair enough he has ppl in the know around him but we hav to accept we may lose out on a few to begin with anyway, just hope not risking CL involvement cause that's where we want to be and where the money is!

I would love to see Goodwillie playing for Rangers, that would be a start

I am sure Mr Whyte said we would have a decision on 4 players by Monday evening. Goodwillie was not one of them but that would have been a good start too.

I have accepted Goodwillie is Cardiff bound, apparantly terms have already been agreed. :(

The rush to sign Carlos is no good, he cant play until late August/September.

We have no option but to play the waiting game and trust the club to get it right.

(tu)

I am sure Mr Whyte said we would have a decision on 4 players by Monday evening. Goodwillie was not one of them but that would have been a good start too.

I have accepted Goodwillie is Cardiff bound, apparantly terms have already been agreed. :(

We have no option but to play the waiting game and trust the club to get it right.

(tu)

Goodwillie is not Cardiff bound. There has been no fees agreed with Dundee utd and any other team

(tu)

Cheers mate, I bet Goodwillie would have been 10 times the player if he came to Rangers. Thank you again

Goodwillie is not Cardiff bound. There has been no fees agreed with Dundee utd and any other team

I think you may find out in time, it has and he is. Thats not from me or my opinion though.

Source *bbc radio Scotlands Dundee based reporter Jim Spence* I am sure it was in the paper too a fee had been accepted.

(tu)