Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Why on earth do we need someone else to add to Weir, Bougherra, and Cuellar?

We've played the last 3 years with a 17 year old (for one year) as our only backup to Weir and Bougherra, and still had a phenomenal defensive record

Well why not? We've spent the last 3 years complaining about our small squad size. What the hell would be wrong with having some options at the back for a change. Weir isn't getting any younger, and Boughie will be off to the African Nations cup in january, then there's injuries to contend with. I would hate to be stuck having to play Broadfoot, McCulloch or Papac at centre back.

One Belgian site reporting this morning that Juhasz wants a new challenge and is keen on Rangers. It reads quite positively.

Roland Juhasz, the draw of Rangers could be conclusive. After six years in Brussels, the Hungarian defender was excited to meet a new challenge. Moreover, the involvement of Scots to the Champions League could be an additional argument.

Belgian linky

By the sound of things, the Hungarian would be a better prospect than the Romanian.

Wonder how much we've offered

Fixed that for you mate! And i agree i think he would be a far better option than the Romanian

Charles Patterson just been on Sky.

Said He was at the Rangers press conference for tomorrow and McCoist has confirmed an intrest in both Juhasz and Goian and said the Cuellar deal is still on but no rush for it to be completed.

Things....Can...Only...Get...Better (tu)

Some people need to realise that yeah, you're gonna be anxious about the Cuellar deal, because he'd be a great signing - but Ally clearly knows he needs more than one centre-half, so he's quite right to focus on pushing through the deals for fit players, whilst giving Cuellar time to think about our deal.

Remember, it doesn't matter when Carlos signs, he still can't play for at least a month.

Charles Patterson just been on Sky.

Said He was at the Rangers press conference for tomorrow and McCoist has confirmed an intrest in both Juhasz and Goian and said the Cuellar deal is still on but no rush for it to be completed.

Things....Can...Only...Get...Better (tu)

can i borrow his time machine ?