Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Spencer said this on Saturday and traynor told him he was talking shite.

Jim was puzzled, he didnt swear but he thought Rangers were still in with a shout of getting him and possibly felt he was Rangers bound still. 3 or 4 times though Soence said he would not be going to Rangers and a fee and deal had been agreed with Cardiff. He didnt say Cardiff, he said "with a club down south", but we know who he means i think. <cr>

I dont want to lose Boigherra, at all. Hope he signs a new deal.

Sorry mate, after taking a right good look at him last night I just cant see any other reason for his sudden wieght loss.

It doesnt marry up for me but I dont want to lose him either.

Was it me or did most of the players look much leaner last night compared to last season?

Maybe its just the design of the new jersey. Its a slim fit haha

Sorry mate, after taking a right good look at him last night I just cant see any other reason for his sudden wieght loss.

It doesnt marry up for me but I dont want to lose him either.

Was it me or did most of the players look much leaner last night compared to last season?

Maybe its just the design of the new jersey. Its a slim fit haha

I dont see anything in him being fit and looking good other than him being professional and good at his job. (tu)

I thought our players had a wee spring in their steps too last night, may have been because of who we were playing though, English opposition, we will find out on Saturday how fit and up for it we are i guess.

I dont see anything in him being fit and looking good other than him being professional and good at his job. (tu)

I thought our players had a wee spring in their steps too last night, may have been because of who we were playing though, English opposition, we will find out on Saturday how fit and up for it we are i guess.

Mate you know Im not one for just going off on summit silly. I just looked at him and thought "thats as lean and fit as you've looked since you first got here".

He's certainly fitter looking than this time last year.

Go ahead and tell me he was injured at this time last you mug, make me look like an arse.

Go, GO.

;)

Mate you know Im not one for just going off on summit silly. I just looked at him and thought "thats as lean and fit as you've looked since you first got here".

He's certainly fitter looking than this time last year.

Go ahead and tell me he was injured at this time last you mug, make me look like an arse.

Go, GO.

;)

I seen the same but i thought to myself, wow Boughy is looking good, the lads must have been doing some right good training work, we are in for a good season with Madgid.

I dont recall if he was injured ro nto thsi time last year mate.

(tu)

I seen the same but i thought to myself, wow Boughy is looking good, the lads must have been doing some right good training work, we are in for a good season with Madgid.

I dont recall if he was injured ro nto thsi time last year mate.

(tu)

Thank fuck. Everytime I say something along those lines someone comes along and bams me up.

Hope you right mate, a fit Bougie is worth more than the 2 mil max we would get for him. Imo anyway.

(tu)

Never heard of him.

The scary part is I REALLY want us to sign him.

I fear I'm joining the massive contingent who want signings, regardless of who..

Wouldnt worry mate.

Im not the negative type, but when have we ever done anything the easy way?

Thats where my confidence comes from, we always piss about but end up getting the job done.

Look at the league season we just had. "better late than never".

or they tell us to gtf and we look like idiots again. If we're not offering £1.5m it should be £1.2m

Aye because we looked dead stupid when we bid 2 million for Cuellar when they had a put a 3 million price tag on him and it got accepted.

Stupid stupid Rangers...

Aye because we looked dead stupid when we bid 2 million for Cuellar when they had a put a 3 million price tag on him and it got accepted.

Stupid stupid Rangers...

I hate when we negotiate to lower our transfer costs.

I much prefer blowing it all on one player, regardless of his ability.

Why do we need to ditch Cuellar for him ? Weir should not be playing this season and if we where to play say Bougherra & Juhasz i would rather Cuellar was on the bench rather than Weir.

Exactly. If we bring Cuellar in, then I'd say we still needed one more central defender. Cuellar and Juhasz added to what we already have would be ideal.

I hate when we negotiate to lower our transfer costs.

I much prefer blowing it all on one player, regardless of his ability.

Same mate.

We should be offering whatever the club asks for regardless of our valuation.

Villa asked for 3 million and im actually embarrassed we offered 2 million, what a joke.

Stupid stupid Rangers...

1 transfer bid accepted out of how many? (not including ortiz as hes signed)

looks like our tactical bidding is working beautifully (tu)

1 transfer bid accepted out of how many? (not including ortiz as hes signed)

looks like our tactical bidding is working beautifully (tu)

I have no idea..3 or 4 ?

Aye lets not include Ortiz :lol:

Ortiz bid accepted, Cuellar bid accepted, Wallace bid rejected, Goodwillie bid rejected and Miller bid rejected.

Hearts wanted 1 million for Wallace and we bid it but they change their mind and put a 3 million price tag on him.

We rate Goodwillie so we bid in excess of 1 million but they value him higher than we do so the deal stalled.

We have said we will only sign Miller for what we sold him but they want around 1 million.

And their is currently a 1.5 million bid in for a big centre half.

What the fuck is the problem ? if you look real hard you will see we are only willing to pay millions for players whom we value that high.

Because we dont bid 1 million for Kenny fucking Miller doesnt mean its the end of the world ! GET A GRIP.

This place makes me go insane at times ya wee negative bastard.