Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Centre Back is a key position. You just can't get away with any diddies... as Celtic have found out to their cost :lol:

I think we have to be patient. We'll have an answer on Carlos soon enough.

Juhasz has a good pedigree. He has one plenty of trophies and awards to his name.

My link

"The Rangers really interested in for Roland Juhasz. The Scottish team has made a concrete offer for the játékosért Anderlecht, but so far away from the points of view - told the National Sport Online's Filipovics Vlada. - Yesterday accelerated since the events of the two clubs are constantly inconsistent, but now it is difficult to say when there will be progress on the matter. "

"The Rangers every year in an international cup, and Scotland later in a British contract is more easily available, so Roland inclined possibility, but since 2014, tied into a contract for Anderlecht, so first the clubs must agree on" - added to the player's agent.

The Sun's information, the first Scottish club offered £ 1.5 million for the Hungarian team with spray. This Filipovics not comment on intelligence.

He confirmed, however the manager of the Rangers in the Champions League entry because as soon as possible to complete the negotiations.

The Scottish champion is next week in the Champions League third qualifying RELATED against Malmo in the Swedish meeting. If we agree on Anderlechttel, Shepherd of the meeting could play as early as the Rangers.

Exactly. If we bring Cuellar in, then I'd say we still needed one more central defender. Cuellar and Juhasz added to what we already have would be ideal.

Why on earth do we need someone else to add to Weir, Bougherra, and Cuellar?

We've played the last 3 years with a 17 year old (for one year) as our only backup to Weir and Bougherra, and still had a phenomenal defensive record

There is coming in with an early low bid, and there is completely taking the piss. Our transfer dealings are a joke, and that has been proven over the course of pre-season.

Roland Juhasz - a big, strong, experienced, powerful centre half, who is good in the air and hard in the tackle. A disciplined centre half who's not going to look to get on the ball and charge up the park.

His movement isn't the best and he doesn't have much pace, if I can remember correctly!?

I have no idea..3 or 4 ?

Aye lets not include Ortiz :lol:

Ortiz bid accepted, Cuellar bid accepted, Wallace bid rejected, Goodwillie bid rejected and Miller bid rejected.

Hearts wanted 1 million for Wallace and we bid it but they change their mind and put a 3 million price tag on him.

We rate Goodwillie so we bid in excess of 1 million but they value him higher than we do so the deal stalled.

We have said we will only sign Miller for what we sold him but they want around 1 million.

And their is currently a 1.5 million bid in for a big centre half.

What the fuck is the problem ? if you look real hard you will see we are only willing to pay millions for players whom we value that high.

Because we dont bid 1 million for Kenny fucking Miller doesnt mean its the end of the world ! GET A GRIP.

This place makes me go insane at times ya wee negative bastard.

Rodriguez bid rejected, Bedoya bid rejected,

the teams have told us what they want for the player, we go in half of that and when they reject it we walk away! There has been FAR too many players we've went in for and not gotten this window

I have no idea..3 or 4 ?

Aye lets not include Ortiz :lol:

Ortiz bid accepted, Cuellar bid accepted, Wallace bid rejected, Goodwillie bid rejected and Miller bid rejected.

Hearts wanted 1 million for Wallace and we bid it but they change their mind and put a 3 million price tag on him.

We rate Goodwillie so we bid in excess of 1 million but

they value him higher than we do so the deal stalled.

We have said we will only sign Miller for what we sold him but they want around 1 million.

And their is currently a 1.5 million bid in for a big centre half.

What the fuck is the problem ? if you look real hard you will see we are only willing to pay millions for players whom we value that high.

Because we dont bid 1 million for Kenny fucking Miller doesnt mean its the end of the world ! GET A GRIP.

This place makes me go insane at times ya wee negative bastard.

(tu) exactly how I feel! If we whacked in a bid of 1M for miller the same people would be moaning we paid too much, cant win!

(tu) exactly how I feel! If we whacked in a bid of 1M for miller the same people would be moaning we paid too much, cant win!

i wouldnt i think hes easily worth 1mil. my honest value of him is abt 1.5mil.

aslong as we get a good striker in i dnt care about this deal. its more that fact that we cant seem to sign any1(apart from ortiz) thats getting to every1 imo

Guys I think it's fair to say some of us are just a little frustrated. I like many others, just want to see us with the best possible players on the park. We are led to believe we have a decent kitty yet we are are not prepared to even slightly push the boat out. I get the whole not paying more than whats fair argument but we are yet to even register a bid over 2mill. This team needs strengthening not just players to make up numbers and we need to get in decent quality, and it costs.

I think that even the most optimistic and supportive Rangers supporter must be getting quite worried by now.

Target after target has been lost to a Rangers bidding process that seems to me to be progressively losing touch with reality.

No we shouldn't be lodging inflated bids just to 'land' a player (particularly an average one!), BUT NOR SHOULD WE UNDERVALUE A TARGET.

But it would appear that is precisely what we are doing at present. The Miller saga is a case in point. Apparantly we have bid £400,000 and Cardiff have doubled that.

Whether Milller is worth £800,000 is debatable, but clearly Cardiff think he is, and are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

Personally, I believe Miller is worth that level of bid.....where else will you get a 20 goal a year striker for £800,000!

But whether you agree with me or not in this case, does not alter the increasingly obvious fact that we are being outbid by other teams who are taking a more realistic view of the current transfer market.

More worryingly, we appear to be making bids that are totally unrealistic, and so low in some cases that we are being unceremoniously rejected!

Wheter we like it or not this is a COMPETITIVE PROCESS, it is not just a straightforward negotiation (if there is, indeed, such a thing).

In football transfers, competition often means increased and inflated prices. We may not like it....but as our French cousins would say; C'est La vie!

My support for Ally et al is unwavering, but i think a reality check is necessary at this point.

i wouldnt i think hes easily worth 1mil. my honest value of him is abt 1.5mil.

aslong as we get a good striker in i dnt care about this deal. its more that fact that we cant seem to sign any1(apart from ortiz) thats getting to every1 imo

I agree that it's frustrating but we shouldn't pay over the odds for players just becuase we have the money (I think :ph34r: ) Maybe Miller was a bad example :

Cuellar - 3M valuation, we start at 1.5M and eventually get 2M accepted.

Hearts LB who's name escapes me - Standard SPL player in last year of contract, probably should be 500K, we offer 300K and are told he's worth 3M, Mad Vlad at his best here!

Goodwillie - Valued at 2M, we offer 1.5M (I think?)a good offer for a player with a court case coming up, told not enough.

Hemed - Chose sunshine and La Liga over more money and medals at Rangers.

Another couple of players I have forgot I know but we're not just going to offer what teams are asking for, that's was happened in the Advocaat years, and we all know the outcome of that.

I'am going to be patient and wait and see who's here at the end of the window, but remember this team won the league and cup double with a decent run in europe last season. We just need a bit of depth IMO.

the rodriquez bid was 400k what they wanted, when rangers put a bid in for him they suddenly they wanted 1 million ! and for bedoya we can sign him in 4 months for nothing so i would bid no more than 500k!

Exactly. Why bid the over the odds when we cud get him for free in 4months. This 6ft4 defender sounds better than raul rodriguez anyway plus the khumalo loan deal still sounds like it could happen with both harry and the player himself saying it would be beneficial.

I think that even the most optimistic and supportive Rangers supporter must be getting quite worried by now.

Target after target has been lost to a Rangers bidding process that seems to me to be progressively losing touch with reality.

No we shouldn't be lodging inflated bids just to 'land' a player (particularly an average one!), BUT NOR SHOULD WE UNDERVALUE A TARGET.

But it would appear that is precisely what we are doing at present. The Miller saga is a case in point. Apparantly we have bid £400,000 and Cardiff have doubled that.

Whether Milller is worth £800,000 is debatable, but clearly Cardiff think he is, and are prepared to put their money where their mouth is.

Personally, I believe Miller is worth that level of bid.....where else will you get a 20 goal a year striker for £800,000!

But whether you agree with me or not in this case, does not alter the increasingly obvious fact that we are being outbid by other teams who are taking a more realistic view of the current transfer market.

More worryingly, we appear to be making bids that are totally unrealistic, and so low in some cases that we are being unceremoniously rejected!

Wheter we like it or not this is a COMPETITIVE PROCESS, it is not just a straightforward negotiation (if there is, indeed, such a thing).

In football transfers, competition often means increased and inflated prices. We may not like it....but as our French cousins would say; C'est La vie!

My support for Ally et al is unwavering, but i think a reality check is necessary at this point.

Spot on mate, theres two things that ring bells with me either Johnston and old board were right about Whyte, or he is waiting for us to qualify into CL then sanction signings. We are bidding 200k - 400k apart from Cuellar we have bid 2m we could be paying that to villa in installments, if we had the money being quoted we would have had more than Ortiz in imo.

Spot on mate, theres two things that ring bells with me either Johnston and old board were right about Whyte, or he is waiting for us to qualify into CL then sanction signings. We are bidding 200k - 400k apart from Cuellar we have bid 2m we could be paying that to villa in installments, if we had the money being quoted we would have had more than Ortiz in imo.

Where they right? He has improved the stadia, signed Ortiz and sanctioned 3 massive deals for Shagger, Whittaker and Davis. We would never even know who Ortiz is just now if the old board were in place and we would be replacing shagger with Cammy Bell, and Whittaker and Davis with 2 SPL standard dross

Where they right? He has improved the stadia, signed Ortiz and sanctioned 3 massive deals for Shagger, Whittaker and Davis. We would never even know who Ortiz is just now if the old board were in place and we would be replacing shagger with Cammy Bell, and Whittaker and Davis with 2 SPL standard dross

As you say above mate i dont doubt Whyte has money its how much he has/willing to spend on the squad, i am going by every quote and interview by Whyte, Smith, McCoist since Whyte took over. Under Lloyds we didnt go through this regarding player after player in media being told 48hrs hoping players will be in. Now maybe im wrong the impression so far seems going for players and offering low bids then not going back to do a deal if you want that player is as though well we tried its not our fault pulling the wool over our eyes.

Putting Shagger, Whitty, Davis, on longer contracts has safe guarded if a club comes in we will get a good fee if they are to be offloaded in future or another manager comes in and certain players end up leaving a club etc.

If we could get Juhasz and Bedoya before 2300hrs today I'd be very happy. I think Bedoya is more likely tbh.

Not sure we really need a striker right away. I'd be content to wait to see how the Goodwillie case pans out. He is going to cost 2m as that is his release cause figure in his contract.

We need someone who can play on the left as a back up for Sasa. But we'll probably wait until the EPL clubs are letting players out on loan before we bolster that position.