Roland Juhasz

Gaffbear

Maybe Rangers are doing this to unsettle players so they force a move through?

We should 'Tell the press that Roland Juhasz is a player we admire' and 'Tell the press you will do everything in your power to sign Roland Juhasz'. Then he'll become unhappy and they'll be sure to sell him.

We should 'Tell the press that Roland Juhasz is a player we admire' and 'Tell the press you will do everything in your power to sign Roland Juhasz'. Then he'll become unhappy and they'll be sure to sell him.

:lol: storm out!!

He's younger and just as good as cuellar.

Ano, was a joke lol. If we have the 4mil then go for it but a highly doubt we will spend 4mil on one player just now. Maybe closer to the end of Aug we will see them splash the cash since we defo need it to win the league.

Gotta love a bit of FM :P

Wonder when we will put in another daft offer! I'm struggling to understand what we are playing at here, we were told 4 million so we bid 2.5 million? Do we honestly think that is gonna work? It's deluded. Embarrassing. Wasting so much time with shitty offers that have no chance of being accepted. I cany understand it!

I wouldn't say that he is better than Cuellar, but he is certainly of a similar quality. The only issue I would have would be having two huge centre backs, which may leave us somewhat exposed when we come up against teams with quicker and more agile players upfront. Would certainly cope with most of the SPL dross though

Wonder when we will put in another daft offer! I'm struggling to understand what we are playing at here, we were told 4 million so we bid 2.5 million? Do we honestly think that is gonna work? It's deluded. Embarrassing. Wasting so much time with shitty offers that have no chance of being accepted. I cany understand it!

the 2.5 million bid is either our best offer or an attempt to split the difference at our best offer.

He wants the Rangers move and has urged Anderlecht not to ruin it by demanding 5million euros!

Juhasz: "I want to leave, but without war" . "It's time for a new challenge," said the Hungarian, who hopes to leave this summer. Een transfer naar Glasgow spreekt hem alvast aan. A transfer to Glasgow to speak to him already.

""In modern football players stay up three or four years at a club, but now I'm starting my seventh season with Anderlecht," Juhasz said in The News. " "The interest from Rangers is the most concrete and I am looking forward to this great game."

"When I see what is average pay for a defender, then 5 million too much. I estimate that a transfer price between 2 and 3 million would be reasonable. Perhaps the Rangers will soon have a new bid."

"Better leave now than in January or next summer"

If he leaves, Juhasz will do so in friendship. "Mind you, I want no war with Anderlecht. The club has treated me always correct, but there's always an explanation to keep me here. After a title I must continue to be stronger in the Champions League, after I lost a title should continue to champion the following year to play ... "

"I'm leaving now rather than in January or next summer." It is a pure sports choice and not financial. "Rangers did me no contract proposal, but that would soon be in order. "

The fans do not, however, worry that a transfer to more Juhasz thinks of Anderlecht. "While I am here, I will wholeheartedly for Anderlecht football," he assures.

Did I not read somewhere that they moved the goalposts in terms of his valuation?

I'm sure when we first bid (assuming we bid say ....... £400k) that they wanted £3M for him. We bid £2.5M and now they want £4M?

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/264214-roland-juhasz-urges-anderlecht-to-accept-rangers-offer/

Encouraging sounds from the player, hopefully we can reach an agreement with Anderlecht. Not holding my breath though.

Lets hope the player can help the issue another jela situation to get a deal done.

Forget Cuellar , this boy would be a great signing .......

Based on what...your extensive knowledge of Anderlecht and the Hungarian national team...