Dorin Goian Signs

Senna

why the fuck would they buy another CB...they have kelvin wilson, majstorovic, loovens, hoosveld, thompson, o'dea

I genuinely do not think Celtic are in the running for him, they don't need him. After all they have top quality centre backs such as Loovens and Rogne.

why the fuck would they buy another CB...they have kelvin wilson, majstorovic, loovens, hoosveld, thompson, o'dea

Lennon played bloody Charlie Mulgrew ahead of Loovens and Hooiveld and shipped out Thompson and O'Dea. He might have plenty of defenders but he doesn't rate any of them, I'm sure he'd think about bringing in one more, though he also has Thomas Rogne who is an excellent young defender unfortunately,

€500,000 is probably just short of £400,000. If you divide this by 52 weeks, you get near enough £7,000 a week. So kudos to his math teacher and shame on yours

500000 euros his approx 450,000 GBP. Get it up ye.

Well done, the lad was hardly miles out though was he. If those figures are correct then he'll be on around 8.5k a weekIf those figures are correct then he'll be on around 8.5k a week. Maybe his math teacher didn't teach him the exchange rates of summer 2011

Wrong again. Closer to 9.5k a week, idiot.

Wrong again. Closer to 9.5k a week, idiot.

Good god you really are the modern enlightened Rangers fan aren't you? Abusing someone in a forum over calculations.

Put 450,000 divided by 52 into your calculator and you will receive 8,653.84615.

And relax, don't take everything as a personal attack

Good god you really are the modern enlightened Rangers fan aren't you? Abusing someone in a forum over calculations.

Put 450,000 divided by 52 into your calculator and you will receive 8,653.84615.

And relax, don't take everything as a personal attack

Too easy..

How about you all delete System32 on your computer (tu).

Ha not even sure what that means but I assume its basically, let's get back on topic, which id be glad to do. Just hate Billy big boys acting like know-alls.

Id love Goian in if only to provide a proper threat at set pieces. Davis' free kicks were pretty woeful yesterday mind

Really tall, strong, decent in a challenge would be his main strengths. Injuries, lack of speed, ability on the ball are the downsides.

Not a signing that gets me off my seat especially due to our injury record.

Deleting that folder would stop your computer from working, lol.

deleting what folder? You have lost me...

Great save mate. Don't worry, nobody will have noticed you got the sum wrong in your previous post and called me an idiot for having it right. Enjoy your day

You were still wrong. I am no Albert Einstein. I'm just a simple man who tried to make a difference. And point out your incorrect Maths.

If we are going to have this guy as first choice CB then we MUST have a quick defender beside him.

Hes not slow, just not renowned for being a fast defender.

He wont get caught out for pace.

Lennon played bloody Charlie Mulgrew ahead of Loovens and Hooiveld and shipped out Thompson and O'Dea. He might have plenty of defenders but he doesn't rate any of them, I'm sure he'd think about bringing in one more, though he also has Thomas Rogne who is an excellent young defender unfortunately,

Thomas rogne is that the guy Jelavic made look like a schoolboy footballer.

Thomas rogne is that the guy Jelavic made look like a schoolboy footballer.

Rogne came to Celtic with a fantastic pedigree and i was gutted they signed him, but hes had a lot of injuries and i hope he keeps getting them because he does have potential!