***the Rangers 0 Vs. 1 Malmo Ff Thread***

Muff

So you don't question why Weir was played against a speedy attacker? Oh btw, Weir was hauled after 25mins... The boy had a point.

And by your logic, you'd be happy if a Malmo fan stabbed you in the neck for saying something against then. Clown! :wanker:

Hmmmm so a rival fan just signed up after we got beat to ask why we played a slow defender against their rapid attacker.

Slightly odd no ?

If a septic fan came on here after we got beat and asked why we played weir against a speedy hooper what would happen ? what would you say ?

Whittiker should have got the hook at half time

It was unirea all over again

He was all over the shop

Why was ally persisting with him whe everyone could see he was getting worse as the game went on

Guys have off day , they all do

The sensible thing as a manager or should I say the correct thing to do is replace them when you know they are having a stinker

You don't keep them on the park to make a cunt of themselves

another thing that annoys me, arent' we crying out for attacking midfielders?

if so, we have mcculoch who is really a striker who was played in defense due to his arial abilities.

but surely he's naturally an attacker?

i would have him attacking in midfield beside davis - get edu to fuck

EDIT: also, i'm not a fan of jigg but make him the captain, looks like he's the only one with bottle in the side

Whittiker should have got the hook at half time

It was unirea all over again

He was all over the shop

Why was ally persisting with him whe everyone could see he was getting worse as the game went on

Guys have off day , they all do

The sensible thing as a manager or should I say the correct thing to do is replace them when you know they are having a stinker

You don't keep them on the park to make a cunt of themselves

Whittaker is such a basket case that being subbed at ht would destroy him.

Piss poor display & while it is early days the signs are worrying & we need to turn this around quick.

The original team selection was wrong & we should have changed it again in the 2nd half & had a proper go at this side, who are a long way from world beaters. Despite this there still has to be questions about the performance/commitment of the players who were on the field. Too many of them simply didn't show enough fight or urgency.

At 1-0 the tie is not dead but we will need to be a lot nearer our form from the end of last season to stand a chance.

Can admin not do something about this obvious tim?

What makes you think I'm a tim ?

How many tims can spot that Whittacre gets roasted at right back,spot that the media will be on Ally's back tomorrow and the fact we are about to lose £10m.Anyone can spot these facts,even a tim.

In 1702,well after the battle of the Boyne,a distant ancestor of mine helped pull William,who was on his horse,and stuck in the mud-flats of the river Boyne. He was from Ineskillen.

Some tim eh ?

What makes you think I'm a tim ?

How many tims can spot that Whittacre gets roasted at right back,spot that the media will be on Ally's back tomorrow and the fact we are about to lose £10m.Anyone can spot these facts,even a tim.

In 1702,well after the battle of the Boyne,a distant ancestor of mine helped pull William,who was on his horse,and stuck in the mud-flats of the river Boyne. He was from Ineskillen.

Some tim eh ?

:lol:

You are nuts.

I feel extremely sorry for you. Playing 5 at the back against Malmodoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>. Unbelievable.

I only travelled from Castlemilk, the ones to feel sorry for are the ones who travelled from outwith Glasgow or those who sacrificed another luxury or need in their lives to make sure they made the game.

Well to all the people who kept telling me the transfer window does not close till end off august don't panic well this is what happens we get pumped by malmo and hearts run all over us for 45 mins at ibrox they could have been 5 up get the players In and get the team playing together that's what pre season is all about

Maybe you guys should stop whining on internet forums and going to the game supporting your team instead. Today Rangers were completely out-singed by 400 malmöfans. No wonder the players arent motivated.

I have to say im dissapointed. Your support on the stadium were far below average a normal game in the swedish league.

400 fans for a CL qualifier ? That's a fucking joke.

Maybe you guys should stop whining on internet forums and going to the game supporting your team instead. Today Rangers were completely out-singed by 400 malmöfans. No wonder the players arent motivated.

I have to say im dissapointed. Your support on the stadium were far below average a normal game in the swedish league.

And maybe you should stick to your own forums and not come on here criticising us.