Todays Team

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Papac Wallace

Ortiz Davis (cant decide between edu or jig both not gd enough imo) naismith on left

Jela healy upfront????

Jst signed wallace 4 1.5mill, no sign of. Papac a natural CB far better than broadfoot imo, ortiz played on left when clearly a right-sided player, naismith who is goid at cutting in and we sign healy on a years contract (fair enough as a back up) but when no new strikers signed & laff injured y not giv him a chance????

Also where are ness, hutton and wylde? Even hemmings who had a gd pre-season? I believe the team i pikd would have won 2day and if some of the good young prospects were involved we would hav had a betyer chance aswell.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Papac Wallace

Naismith Davis Edu Wylde

Hemmings

Jelavic

thats my team,i tink naismith was far too deep far too often for a strike partner to jelavic. wylde should have started.

I would have went with hemmings up to with jelavic

Naismith out right with Davis in the middle with mcculloch

Alot of our joy last yr came from nsiamiths deep/late runs into the box from midfield

Really missed that today

Was always going to be jig and edu in the middle, dunno why we put our best midfielder out on the right?!?!

And our best right midfielder up front!! Missed lafferty 2day!

Craig84, that is the sort of statement I expect from a Neanderthal taig. Sorry but it's a big fuck you

Im not the one calling fellow bears cunts when they give a viewpoint I disagree with. Do you not have an opinion on who you would've started with?