Shockingly Bad Tactics.

PaulRFC1

From start to finish.

Against Malmo who are 8th in their League, a League worse than the SPL.

Got it all wrong, from starting with 5 at the back. I mean why the fuck be such a shitebag against such awful opposition ?

Papac is shite at left back but my god is he terrible at centre back, he should have been subbed over Weir and i am now delighted we have signed Wallace.

Davis on the right yet again is a fucking embarrassment, our best player on the right while we play 2 shitebags in midfield. Edu is absolutely woeful, apart from needing 8 touches to steady himself for an easy pass which he still misplaces he has absolutely no positional sense whatsoever and is just generally fucking terrible. Lee is a better footballer but shows no creativity whatsoever and will never ever ever ever EVER work with Edu in the middle.

We need to attack, so instead of playing 2 wingers we play one winger out of position and our best cm on the right.

We play Naismith upfront when he is never a striker in a million years and after a game of terrible link up play and then going on to miss an empty net he still stays on while players like Healy and Hemmings sit on the bench.

Without McGregor we would have conceded maybe 2 more goals and he is to put it simply too good for us, he should be at a top club in World football and not playing in this pish.

Fuck off Rangers you useless shitebags.

From start to finish.

Against Malmo who are 8th in their League, a League worse than the SPL.

Got it all wrong, from starting with 5 at the back. I mean why the fuck be such a shitebag against such awful opposition ?

Papac is shite at left back but my god is he terrible at centre back, he should have been subbed over Weir and i am now delighted we have signed Wallace.

Davis on the right yet again is a fucking embarrassment, our best player on the right while we play 2 shitebags in midfield. Edu is absolutely woeful, apart from needing 8 touches to steady himself for an easy pass which he still misplaces he has absolutely no positional sense whatsoever and is just generally fucking terrible. Lee is a better footballer but shows no creativity whatsoever and will never ever ever ever EVER work with Edu in the middle.

We need to attack, so instead of playing 2 wingers we play one winger out of position and our best cm on the right.

We play Naismith upfront when he is never a striker in a million years and after a game of terrible link up play and then going on to miss an empty net he still stays on while players like Healy and Hemmings sit on the bench.

Without McGregor we would have conceded maybe 2 more goals and he is to put it simply too good for us, he should be at a top club in World football and not playing in this pish.

Fuck off Rangers you useless shitebags.

Wouldnt say the swedish league was worse. Id fancy all of their teams to prob beat all the SPL teams outwith Rangers and Celtic.

Then again we get beat off one of them!

No chance.

They are rated worse than the likes of Romania and are around 25th in the Co-efficient thing, a woeful League which makes this result worse.

What I can say for sure after tonight is that its opened my eyes as to how average Papac is at LB. By that I mean it showed what he's lacking.

Wallace just looked far better playing at LB. He had pace to burn, loads of energy, good delivery and continually posed a threat with his overlapping runs. His defensive work is also really good.

I am the first to admit I didn't really rate him, mainly due to not seeing much of him but after tonight I rate him highly and look forward to seeing him play more.

No chance.

They are rated worse than the likes of Romania and are around 25th in the Co-efficient thing, a woeful League which makes this result worse.

Fuck yer co - efficient.

I dont reckon the likes of St Mirren, Dunfermline, St Johnstone etc could beat any of the Swedish teams :P

What I can say for sure after tonight is that its opened my eyes as to how average Papac is at LB. By that I mean it showed what he's lacking.

Wallace just looked far better playing at LB. He had pace to burn, loads of energy, good delivery and continually posed a threat with his overlapping runs. His defensive work is also really good.

I am the first to admit I didn't really rate him, mainly due to not seeing much of him but after tonight I rate him highly and look forward to seeing him paly more.

Agree with absolutely everything you just said.

Literally no other team would play that defensively against Malmo. Even the team at the bottom of the Swedish league wouldn't play like we did. Our European performances of late have been so farcical.

Agreed.

Utterly embarrassing.

Fuck yer co - efficient.

I dont reckon the likes of St Mirren, Dunfermline, St Johnstone etc could beat any of the Swedish teams :P

I'm with you on this.

The only thing holding Scottish football high in the co-efficient table is ours and, by a baw hair, Celtic's ever lowering tally.

Tactics all wrong

Why can't we play players 4-4-2 and in their correct positions ?

We ALWAYS change our team to accommodate

Do you ever see teams change to play us ?

No , they play the way they always do and are usually successful as they know we fuck up every yr

Wallace looks so much defensivley than he was a year ago, don't know how he's pulled that while being injured!? :confused:

Papac seems to have gotten slower over the summer. I'm sure he was going backwards at one point.

Until we stop playing Edu and Lee in the middle toghether we will have problems. Tonight we played 2 defensive midfielders (well 1 is a midfielder and the other is a left midfielder cum defender cum defensive midfielder) against a team that was full of running, pace and energy and those 2 shat it big time. We played 5 across the back AT HOME against a team that we showed too much respect to, we played a right midfielder/winger on the left hand side, our main central midfielder out on the right to accomodate 2 muppets posing as footballers in the middle of the park and a rookie manager who seems to think he has the tactical awareness of his predecessor- he doesn't! Now we have a situation where next week we HAVE to win against a team who will no doubt just sit and hit us on the counter and most likely get a goal meaning we'll need at least 3 to go through. Worrying times ahead.

I don't get why we just constantly stand off a player running at us.

There was a point where Wilton was running at the defence and there was 4 players just standing off him waiting for him to shoot.

Until we stop playing Edu and Lee in the middle toghether we will have problems. Tonight we played 2 defensive midfielders (well 1 is a midfielder and the other is a left midfielder cum defender cum defensive midfielder) against a team that was full of running, pace and energy and those 2 shat it big time. We played 5 across the back AT HOME against a team that we showed too much respect to, we played a right midfielder/winger on the left hand side, our main central midfielder out on the right to accomodate 2 muppets posing as footballers in the middle of the park and a rookie manager who seems to think he has the tactical awareness of his predecessor- he doesn't! Now we have a situation where next week we HAVE to win against a team who will no doubt just sit and hit us on the counter and most likely get a goal meaning we'll need at least 3 to go through. Worrying times ahead.

Exactly.

Another scary thing is that after seeing how poor we were against Hearts he still didnt change it up.

Only 2 pass marks, Wallace and McGregor. Ortiz gets commended for effort. I wonder how long it will be until Jelavic requests a transfer too, embarrassing tactics and team selection, if i was him i would be furious the way we are setting up in games.

From what I have seen you were right about Wallace.

He looks the part and it looks as if we have a proper left back.

Exactly.

Another scary thing is that after seeing how poor we were against Hearts he still didnt change it up.

You've got to wonder why he doesn't trust the team to have a go at the opposition, being cautious is one thing against the likes of Man Utd or Barca, but a team like Malmo? Give me fkn strength!

I am the first to admit I didn't really rate him, mainly due to not seeing much of him but after tonight I rate him highly and look forward to seeing him play more.

AND HE IS SHITE AT DIVING,FKN EMBARASSING.