• Papac
    • Wallace
    • Ortiz
    • Edu
    • Davis
    • McCulloch
    • Jelavic
    • Naismith

Who gets pass marks? Who was the best of a poor performance?

I know you's still have the red mist descended over your eyes but looking past the shite performance, individually I reckon McGregor, Davis and Jelavic.

McGregor purely because he played well and I think Davis and Jelavic purely for the effort, they looked like the best of a poor bunch tonight.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think McCulloch & Edu are so bad that it makes it difficult for the rest of the team to perform at a good level. Wallace had a decent debut, McGregor was his usual self, Ortiz was all right. Jelavic doesn't get much service which makes it difficult for him to show his quality.

Allan McGregor was again the best player on the park. Kept us in the game with a string of world class saves.

For me and I don't know about anybody else but Lee Wallace has put himself in a position where he's now our first choice LB. Got forward whenever possible, dealt with anything defensively and had decent delivery aswell. Apart from the dive, done nothing wrong and impressed me with his defensive work which is something I've questioned in the past.

Davis tried to gets things moving, okay wasn't at his very best, but when your playing beside diddys like McCulloch and Edu then that makes your job alot harder. Needs to play in the middle of the park from now on!

Jelavic's link-up play was first class. Put two chances on a plate for Naismith and looked our best threat throughout. Should probably have scored with the header towards the end.

Allan McGregor was again the best player on the park. Kept us in the game with a string of world class saves.

For me and I don't know about anybody else but Lee Wallace has put himself in a position where he's now our first choice LB. Got forward whenever possible, dealt with anything defensively and had decent delivery aswell. Apart from the dive, done nothing wrong and impressed me with his defensive work which is something I've questioned in the past.

These.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I'm thoroughly pleased we have Wallace stepping in to replace the departing Papac. Looks a class act and I hope he can continue.

McGregor - outstanding, saved us yet again.

Wallace - showed what a real left back should be doing, pace to burn, good defensive duties, good delivery and showed good link up play with Ortiz.

Jelavic - put 2 on a plate for Naisy and his movement and effort was outstanding.

I know every1 is saying wallace thought he was below average.Why the hell did he dive and get booked when he was in a good position to get it across goal.Also thought his corners were shocking hes a big lad have him in the box for headers not hitting them:(

greegs was the only outstanding performer, i'd say ortiz did whenever he was fed - so not his fault at all, and likewise jela did well with what he was given

EDIT i didn't put wallace as although it was his debut, i'm not holding back - he didn't feed ortiz much at all - that was a major part of his job