Sicko Taunts John Hartson Over Dying Boy, 11 Read More: Http://www.thescottishs

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3716524/Sicko-taunts-John-Hartson-over-dying-boy-11.html

The wee arsehole who did this should be shot. Any one who writes "1690" at the end of anything must be about 11? No normal person would have wrote this, they must have known the papers would get a hold of this?

The Sun are stirring up shit by making articles like this

They obviously arent right minded posters. We are probably the only country in the world that have newspaper articles based on sick facebook, twitter or forum posts

Where is their article "sicko taunts over late Amy Winehouse"? because there are thousands online.

They obviously arent right minded posters. We are probably the only country in the world that have newspaper articles based on sick facebook, twitter or forum posts

Where is their article "sicko taunts over late Amy Winehouse"? because there are thousands online.

Agreed.

They also stir up more by saying the "a source" said pish. I don't believe they spoke to the said "source" at all.

Comparing the tweets John Hartson received to the odd sikipedia joke about Winehouse is bloody ridiculous.

That is just disgusting.

Cunts like that should be kneecapped.

By the way, for some reason I don't get notifications when you quote me, so I was wondering, the next time you quote me, if you could actually go on my profile and let me know. :lol: Seems like an odd request, I know, and I would'v asked you through pm but I can't even get on your profile doh:lol:.

That's fucking disgusting.

Off topic but it says Hartson has one child, I thought he had more?

I'm sure he has 3 daughters.

When Wales played Scotland 2 years ago he was seen singing the Welsh anthem holding his daughter and the other 2 were beside him.

Comparing the tweets John Hartson received to the odd sikipedia joke about Winehouse is bloody ridiculous.

Where did that happen?

Im not talking about jokes, im talking about people trolling her fans on youtube videos etc with vile comments

By the way, for some reason I don't get notifications when you quote me, so I was wondering, the next time you quote me, if you could actually go on my profile and let me know. :lol: Seems like an odd request, I know, and I would'v asked you through pm but I can't even get on your profile doh:lol:.

:lol:

Dont know why, im sure ben doesnt get notifications from me either.

Where did that happen?

Im not talking about jokes, im talking about people trolling her fans on youtube videos etc with vile comments

It's not like anyone reads comments on youtube videos anyway.

You're comparing comments made on youtube about a drug addict to comments made direct to a cancer victim about another cancer victim. Hartson and the young fella in question don't have a choice about their predicament.

It's not like anyone reads comments on youtube videos anyway.

You're comparing comments made on youtube about a drug addict to comments made direct to a cancer victim about another cancer victim. Hartson and the young fella in question don't have a choice about their predicament.

Only because it was the most recent example

Any tragedy, any illness, any death involving a celebrity you get comments like these on forums etc

They are not newsworthy

Only because it was the most recent example

Any tragedy, any illness, any death involving a celebrity you get comments like these on forums etc

They are not newsworthy

Have to agree with you although the comments are bad there are also similarly unkind and disgusting comments made and even jokes too with celebrity deaths and illnesses.I have sympathy with the poor lad but I am not sure what is gained by going public with these comments.