More Violation.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how many of our own actually take the time to ake a wee complaint when these things arise? oh but your a grass - fukk off. Its time others took there finger out with these matters as we have been the scapegoat for the sectarian tag and taken it on as if we are the issue, if they are not tackled this season as we were targetted last i feel this is a losing battle the way it is portrayed

Agree!!

Just sent this e-mail to SFA,Septic,Alex Salmond,Strathclyde Police,FARE,Daily Record and the Sun

As a supporter of Glasgow Rangers,my team is constantly slated for sectarian chanting. Rangers have taken great steps in stopping this but seem to be the only team that are scrutinised. Journalist Mark Benstead reported that at Celtic vs Wolves 27/7/11,a section of the Celtic fans sang "OOH AAH UP THE RA",

Clear support of a terrorist paramilitary organization,this after a minutes silence took place for events in Norway.

Attached is a video Neil1888Lennon uploaded onto YouTube which proves this happened.

I would like a response from UEFA,Celtic,SFA and Strathclyde Police on why this is constantly "swept under the carpet" and what,if anything is going to be done about it.

Look forward to hearing from all recipients,doubt will happen though.

Yours Sincerely

Sectarianism has increased dramatically on Alex Sammond's watch as first minister.

I'm also sick of us being persecuted; we've done everything we can to stamp out sectarianism, but the tarriers continue with their disgusting pro-ira chants and fuck all is done.

Are you not contradicting yourself a bit there? Avoiding those kind of words would go a long way in stamping it out.

People need to understand the differences between what Celtic sing and what many Rangers fans sing. Both are unacceptable in the modern day. One is in support of Terrorism whilst the other defames a religion. They do not both come under anti-sectarianism laws. Theoretically, the existing anti-Terrorism laws should suffice in obtaining prosecutions against the scum fans who sing songs in support of the IRA. Unfortunately, this is not upheld in Scotland.

None of the songs Rangers fans sing/used to sing are/were "sectarian" as such except where folk stuck in add-ons like FTP or used the word "fenian". It doesn't matter what "fenian" literally translates to because in the eyes of the law(not saying it's correct or not) it's seen as having been adopted by protestants to describe catholics in a derogatory manner.

Therefore, when we describe the actions of the other side of the City, we must remember it is an entirely different offence altogether and one much worse than what we were accused of IMO.

On-topic - it's a disgrace that this happened(if it did). The police in this country are a joke, they were a joke before the SNP came into a power and they always will be a fucking joke.

Different views to my own?

Please explain what my 'views' are, other than thinking you're here to be offended by trivial things.

Because he is a tarrier , i've called him out twice and he has refused to deny my accusation , he has been reported but i doubt the admin do much about it these days mind you kinda hard to prove he is but its quite clear.

And this is now the 3rd time , i doubt he will challenge it as he knows he is rumbled , off for a new user name ...

im sick of it, the rangers supporters group better get this sorted out pronto or all there hard work will be going down the tubes.

unless the others are treated the same as us, then this will not work.

I'm sure they'll be firing off their wee e-mails as we speak.

Disgusted, of Turnbridge Wells.

Because he is a tarrier , i've called him out twice and he has refused to deny my accusation , he has been reported but i doubt the admin do much about it these days mind you kinda hard to prove he is but its quite clear

What exactly have you reported me for? For believing tarrier is a derogatary term for a Catholic. I think you'll find it is. It shows how narrow minded you are that you think it's a bannable offence to have a different opinion than you.

What exactly have you reported me for? For believing tarrier is a derogatary term for a Catholic. I think you'll find it is. It shows how narrow minded you are that you think it's a bannable offence to have a different opinion than you.

All you have done is read others posts then ask why they are using what Celtic fans deem as sectarian slurs against Catholics in their battle to derail the champs , it won't work and will backfire soon enough . have fun in 2nd place

I advise you to read a dictionary (tu)

A tarrier is a layabout , someone who is workshy.. Absolutely nothing to do with religion..

And you think that's the reason people call them that? In Scotlands its a dissaffectionate name for a Catholic.

Country is run by rhepublicans for rhepublicans and catholics are untouchable. We are fast becoming the minority and pretty soon, as their song goes, there will be no protestants, just what they want. :(

Don't be so fucking dramatic. :lol:

Something must be done about those fucking songs though. It's disgusting.