Vladimir Weiss

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you paste the article?

According to reports Burnley are interested in Manchester City winger Vladimir Weiss.

The Sun claims Clarets boss Eddie Howe is eyeing a loan deal for the Slovakian international.

It is understood Howe views Weiss as a temporary replacement for Bolton Wanderers-bound Chris Eagles.

The 21-year-old, who spent last season at SPL champions Rangers, looks set to go out on loan again for the next campaign.

The Gers are also keen to bring him back to Ibrox and he has also been linked with a loan move to Spanish club Espanyol.

i thought weiss was good when he first came, but then for some reason he started fannying about on the ball and lost it more than he delivered it. instead of passing it on he's find himself at a dead end and the attack lost its potency when he needed to pass back due to opposition pressure.

i'm not bothered about him coming back tbh

It wont happen, Man City will want him to play premier league football so will go to bolton or similar IMO

Wouldn't be Bolton anyway, he couldn't get a game for them last time he was there

Lower EPL is his level just now, I wouldn't be surprised to see him at promotion chasing team in the Championship though

Im a bit "meh" about him really.

Quality on a going day, Wasteful and Greedy otherwise. The latter more prominent as the season gathered pace. That said, his pass for Jelavic in the league cup final was sumptuous.