If Goodwillies Gone, Who Is The Back Up?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoist, Boyd, Hernandez, Anelka and I shudder to say it but Henrik Larsson....what do they all have in common apart from being outstanding forwards?

Bought for pennies (to Man Utd Hernandez was pennies :lol:)

Puts the Goodwillie saga into perspective. Our scouts should now be earning their pay and looking beyond watching Scotsport for targets. We supposedly have a wide scouting network worldwide so get the net cast and unearth a few gems.

I think they will wait till the EPL 25 man squads aew announced then try get some1 in that didnt make the 25.

We have Beattie,Healy,Hemmings,Lafferty,Jelavic,Naismith so can only see it being maybe a loan deal,

Players like Macheda,Vela,Biram-Diouf,Sturridge mite become available but would there teams let them come 2 Scotland

I think too many people are relying on this 25 man thing, not every club down here is like Man City and Chelsea you know. Most of the overspill will stay in the EPL with clubs like Stoke and Bolton IMO.

I think too many people are relying on this 25 man thing, not every club down here is like Man City and Chelsea you know. Most of the overspill will stay in the EPL with clubs like Stoke and Bolton IMO.

Would think that the "big teams" would want there players to join a team who are playing in Europe tho(i know Stoke are still in it and we are looking dodgy)but would be better experience for younger players IMO.

IMO i think we really need to be giving the young guys a shout (hemmings,wylde,hutton etc..)

In terms of a strikers! we aint gonna win noubt if Healy and beattie are our back-ups! (waste of wages)

Hopefully some of the names that have been thrown around (Pavone etc..) will be added soon enough so we don't burn out our squad to quick!

plus: the champions league will bring in good loan signings over Stoke and Bolton..