Top 3 Hated Tims.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roy keane,robbie keane,tommy sheridan,louis walsh,the pope,sister alphonso,george galloway,anton rogan,andy walker,the fratellis,U2,elaine c smith,rod stewart,westlife,boyzone,jackie bird,domink diamond,the lisbon lions,hugh keevins,craig burley,paul lambert,the pogues,the gibraltar 3,the wolfetones,charlie and the bhoys,bernadette devlin,the virgin mary,jim torbett,peter tobin,father gerry,nadine coyle,the nolan sisters,pat bonner,davie provan,frank mcgarvey,gail sheridan,jeanette findaly,brother walfrid,the IRA,ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ,peter lawwell,john reid,billy connolly!!!

Yaaaaaaaasssss, get intae them :) you missed a few out though :crabflute:

roy keane,robbie keane,tommy sheridan,louis walsh,the pope,sister alphonso,george galloway,anton rogan,andy walker,the fratellis,U2,elaine c smith,rod stewart,westlife,boyzone,jackie bird,domink diamond,the lisbon lions,hugh keevins,craig burley,paul lambert,the pogues,the gibraltar 3,the wolfetones,charlie and the bhoys,bernadette devlin,the virgin mary,jim torbett,peter tobin,father gerry,nadine coyle,the nolan sisters,pat bonner,davie provan,frank mcgarvey,gail sheridan,jeanette findaly,brother walfrid,the IRA,ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ,peter lawwell,john reid,billy connolly!!!

finally someone mentioned billy [smarmy accent] connolly cannae stand that cunt i remember his rant after celtic had won the league [dont ask why i managed to see this] about how they had stamped out sectarianism not like THAT LOT on the other side of the city [anyone got a video of that] its been a while, always stuck in my throat that and to make matters worse some cunt got me one of his dvd's that day needless to say woke up next morning it was snapped in two rant over...

Van Hoydcunt, Roy keane, Aiden McCunty, Scot Brown, Di Canio, McNeil, Davie Provan, Peter Grant, Lennon, Craig Bellamy, Boruc. Thats the list I've managed to narrow down, cant pick just 3 from that!

Someone finally added Bellamy. Good on ye. Couldn't possibly pick just three, so I'll refrain from further comment.