Ive Just Realised How Small A Club Weve Become

GOAT

Jesus christ lighten up folks was only a friendly, it is the overall atmosphere we should be annoyed at. The 2 teams were fantastic, the Chelsea fans tried but us bears were below par today, that is what needs to get a grip! The history between our 2 clubs is something you won't find anywhere else, just read the Chelsea fanzine today, tells you that if it wasn't for Rangers Chelsea would not have formed in 1905. Get a grip OP!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At various points the Chelsea fans were singing "There's only one ..... ". I couldn't catch what they were saying. Any ideas? Was always the same thing, I just couldn't work out what.

Di Matteo.

I am a season holder and have been for years, a rangers and chelsea fan! I seen plenty of young families going today and less season holders, how anyone can call these young families glory hunters when we are playing in a friendly that is probablly the only chance the young ones will get to see a top premier league side is beyond me!!! Get a grip, maybe if all the season holders had decided they were going to go today the atmosphere would have been better! Same goes for Malmo, i was on holiday in Zante for that game does that make me a plastic fan? Fuck off the lot of you moaners and just get behind the team who cares what the attendace was today or who clapped what goals, GET A GRIP!!!

People should have been busy throwing their pies at Broadfoot for the 2nd goal.

I was watching in the pub so didn't hear anything. I highly doubt they cheered our goal though?

They did celebrate it...

Wasnt really offended by people celebrating Chelseas goals, their players really appreciated our fans after the last game. We boo'd lampard when he stepped up to take the penalty but he applauded him when he took a corner. I didnt celebrate their goals though.

Real Madrid fans applauded Ronaldinho when he scored after taking the piss out of them in an El Classico... is that wrong? Or is that kind of appreciation allowed... (saying that I would NEVER applaud a celtic goal :lol:)

Yes I was at the game, and I don't care if the fans are 'fond' of each other!

Rangers is my club, I am a Rangers man, I don't clap or cheer when we concede a goal!

Good tae know. Your the biggest rangers man on the forum for an attitude like that !

I could never clap a goal scored against us, even if messi skinned our whole team and burried it into the top corner.

A could skin oor whole team.

Clapping the oppo is just the new Rangers fan. I said it when we accepted unjust punnishment and infringement on our human rights and victimisation so easily that our support would be applauding the oppo.

For all i like Chelsea they are not our club.....Rangers are.

A could skin oor whole team.

Clapping the oppo is just the new Rangers fan. I said it when we accepted unjust punnishment and infringement on our human rights and victimisation so easily that our support would be applauding the oppo.

For all i like Chelsea they are not our club.....Rangers are.

spouting total shite.

I wouldn't clap, applaud or cheer any goal against The Rangers - friendly or not.

If people want to do it then it's their choice, I'm not going to tell them what to do.

The Op is a tosser. There is and always will be a rapport with both sets of fans. And if that means respecting their players on the field in a meaningless friendly, well who cares. It wouldn't happen in a euro game so get over it.

There is 1 or 2 on here that go to Chelsea games when Rangers arnt playing. You should have been in the boozer with some of the Chelsea lads before the game, to see the respect they hold for us as well.

I clapped but never cheered.

Most folk did, its called respect for a world class team.

I also clapped the Zenit team when they beat us in Manchester. Its called having a bit of class, unlike what the scum did to Porto when they won it.