Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

McKay undate: Matty is playing for Brisbane Roar for about 45 minutes tonight in a preseason match against Brisbane Strikers. Sort of a "Good-Bye, Good Luck and Thanks a Million" appearance. All involved realise Matt does NOT need to limp off after a hard match tonight so they are all going easy with him I am told.

Brisbane Strikers are a top team in the local Brisbane based league. Should see high lights on PaulyTV in a few days. I'll post a link when or IF it comes up.

cheers

McKay undate: Matty is playing for Brisbane Roar for about 45 minutes tonight in a preseason match against Brisbane Strikers. Sort of a "Good-Bye, Good Luck and Thanks a Million" appearance. All involved realise Matt does NOT need to limp off after a hard match tonight so they are all going easy with him I am told.

Brisbane Strikers are a top team in the local Brisbane based league. Should see high lights on PaulyTV in a few days. I'll post a link when or IF it comes up.

cheers

Thanks, is there any way we can watch over here in Scotland?

Yes if it is vidoed by PaulyTV and posted on the Internet. PaulyTV is run by a couple of retired chaps .One of whom is a retired cameraman or something. They video the most promising match of the day of the Brisbane Premier League and some Roar trial /preseason matches. A few days later they post up highlights on the Internet. All amateur production so the quality is not always great. Match commentator needs voice lessons urgently 8-))

I'll post up a link to PaulyTV if or when it appears.

Yeah . A bit of a pain in the backside Matty was not given a good send off by the supporters.

Good news for Roar is we beat Brisbane Strikers 0 Vs 5. at their home ground. Being a preseason match almost all of Roar side was replaced at half time.

I hate 6 months off season grrrr! Luckily we have a winter season of lower grades as well 8-))

Yeah . A bit of a pain in the backside Matty was not given a good send off by the supporters.

Good news for Roar is we beat Brisbane Strikers 0 Vs 5. at their home ground. Being a preseason match almost all of Roar side was replaced at half time.

I hate 6 months off season grrrr! Luckily we have a winter season of lower grades as well 8-))

6 months off is incredible. Follow follow the Rangers my man!

(tu)

Part of an article on ABC web site. " McKay was ruled out of what was expected to be the inspirational skipper's swansong appearance at the club - Tuesday night's trial against Brisbane Strikers - due to a back complaint.

Part of an article on ABC web site. " McKay was ruled out of what was expected to be the inspirational skipper's swansong appearance at the club - Tuesday night's trial against Brisbane Strikers - due to a back complaint.

Al take that as he didn't want to get injured and spoil his move to the greatest club in the planet. Well done matty.

Haha, it's the Rangers way :lol:

It's been good enough to keep us winning titles mate so you'll have to try harder than that (tu)

Seemed odd to me - Matt was at the ground where he was expected to make his last appearance for the Roar, did not play, was not introduced to the crowd and did not appear until after the game where he chatted with groups of players.

Here is the link to PaulyTV highlight show. Matt McKay did NOT play in this traing match. He was in the press room for most of the match. A bit of disappointment for some but that seems to be the way with Roar with other players leaving the club.

There is a lot of building work going on at both ends of this ground.

The Roar replaced most of the run on side at half time for training purposes.

The link: http://paulytv.com.au/

The pre season tourneys in oz we're always amazing, we travelled to mallecutta for one , turned into a 3 day football and booze fest, playing in 40degrees at noon. Pitches were fuckin solid though!

Any confirmation to when he will actually arrive. Assuming the work permit is granted I hoped to see him in the team on Sunday. Press reports seem to suggest he will stay in Oz to prep for the upcoming internationals though and it might be early September before we see him :anguish:

Anyone know any different?