Scotland V Denmark

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't care less about the national team any more.

The Jacobites and Rangers haters can have them. Would suit me if none of our players were selected so they wouldn't get injured playing for fans who hate their guts.

Feel the same,also wouldnt sit and slag off Septic and there players then go and fucking cheer them on coz they are playing with Scotland.

And the constant booing of GSTQ and every other national anthem pisses me off

When everyone's fit, the team that should always play is;

Miller

Morrison Commons Naismith

Dorrans Fletcher

Wallace Wilson Berra Hutton

McGregor

I think Adam has to play after the season he had. I also really rate Phil Bardsley.

On a side note, Jordan Rhodes has been called up for the U21s. Could be a great future prospect if he we can get him playing for Scotland.

Scotland actually has a lot of talented players coming through but for some reason, not in defense.

My interest in Scotland is very limited these days, but calls for Levein to get the sack? Scotland surely can't just keep chopping and changing managers in the hope of qualifying for a major tournement, it's been over 10 years since they last did so clearly there's wider issues than a manager's tactics.

To be fair to Levein, he started out with such negative tactics and selections like the one against Czech Republic but he has almost completely changed his philosophy and his selections.

Scotland are probably in the best place they've been in for a number of years.