Scotland V Denmark

Absolutely. Far and away the most important player in the Scotland team.

And yet more proof tonight that we can play well without darren fucking fletcher in the side .

If it was up to me , I'd not even have him in the squad these days . He's murd when he puts on that Scotland jersey .

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet more proof tonight that we can play well without darren fucking fletcher in the side .

If it was up to me , I'd not even have him in the squad these days . He's murd when he puts on that Scotland jersey .

But... but... but... how can you say that...???

He was in the Daily Record's 'Legends of Scottish Football' stickers!

So was Lennon... :power_of_anguish: and I don't mean Danny. Or Steven. Or John.

Here's hoping.

Cracking player and person.

I've never met him, but in his interviews he came across as a nice, clever young guy.

I don't really get the hate for him on here because every time he's spoken about Rangers he's always had good things to say.

Anybody know the progress regarding McFadden and Jamie Mackie?

One is still Scottish despite having a Donnie Wahlberg style pigtail a few years back.

Both of them are dropped until the Czech game at Hampden when they will spearhead an exciting two-man midfield in a revolutionary 8-2-0 system.

I've never met him, but in his interviews he came across as a nice, clever young guy.

I don't really get the hate for him on here because every time he's spoken about Rangers he's always had good things to say.

Puzzled by it myself, Jamie.

At the time, it seemed like a choice between sitting on the Rangers bench while progressing as a player, or sitting on the Liverpool bench while progressing as a player, but for more money. How many 18/19 year old's would turn down Liverpool in that situation ?

I wish him all the best personally.

Scotland have a ridiculous amount of midfielders!

This!

As soon as you finish the back four (choice of keepers is also excellent), you're struggling to fit in all the talented attackers and midfielders we have.

It's an odd situation.