Lars Jacobsen

Davie2909

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Whittakers best position is Midfield going forward, he is not a RB he is a liability defending which has cost us since he's been here and not just this season mate.

Been saying this since the Unirea game several years ago what a nightmare he had and has only improved slightly at RB since then .

Shouldn't be anywhere near the RB position.IMO.

give jordan mcmillan a shot at right back he might just surprise us all. looked not too bad the couple of times i have seen him and after all is that not the reason we built murray park to have our own home grown players in the first 11. w.a.t.p

Agree wholeheartedly mate! Why not give young McMillan a shot....how can be be worse than Whittaker, Broadfoot, Edu.

This is the type of signing i'd have expected us to make under the Murray reign

A 31 year old who has been released by 2 EPL clubs in 2 years and who plays in a position where we already have 2 senior players battling for one spot

Really hope this is garbage

The only thing wrong with Whittaker is hes too inconsistent that apart hes a good player.

U on drugs mate, Whittaker is dreadful - we should have let him sign for the Turks!

When was the last time he stopped a cross, won headers at set plays, stopped a winger going past him and his positional sense is shocking.

He has had spells when he has done well going forward and has chipped in with some important goals.... that's it and not good enough for a five year contract!!!

Agree wholeheartedly mate! Why not give young McMillan a shot....how can be be worse than Whittaker, Broadfoot, Edu.

Exactly. He can't be any worse than any of the two of them. Yes, he'll make mistakes, as all young boys do, but he'll turn into a far better defender than either of them two.

I would prefer that McMillan was given a chance than sign Jacobsen TBH we badly need a striker, Left Winger and a Centre Half all of good quality