Football Manager 2012 Announced

Jordo

Ha brilliant imagine the guys face behind u in the que wen they say right then that will be 5pence plz :uk:

Even worse thing is I handed a CV in there for a job over Christmas (I have a job at the moment but it's shite) so imagine what they'll be like if they go to employ me then seeing my buying games for 5p. :lol:

Even worse thing is I handed a CV in there for a job over Christmas (I have a job at the moment but it's shite) so imagine what they'll be like if they go to employ me then seeing my buying games for 5p. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: staff get an extra discount so add that on too (tu):uk: gd luck with that by the way (tu)

:lol: :lol: :lol: staff get an extra discount so add that on too (tu):uk: gd luck with that by the way (tu)

If I work there before FM is out, with all the discounts, the trade in stuff and that points thing, they'd be owing me money! "That'll be -£3.40 please." :lol: :lol:

Last FM I played was 2010, really enjoyed it. Heard you couldn't attract any decent players with Rangers in 11, I found 2010 hard in that area so fuck knows how 2012 will be. The tone feature sounds interesting as i've found the interviews and team talks a pain in the erse at times.

Few folk at the beginning of the thread said about downloading FM. I was under the impression you needed the Disc to play it?

You use a program called Daemon tools and it creates a virtual drive, when you open the FM .iso file with it the PC/Laptop thinks there is a CD in allowing you to play the game

Few folk at the beginning of the thread said about downloading FM. I was under the impression you needed the Disc to play it?

You just download daemon tools from www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads and you can create a "Virtual drive" and then dl the game from a torrent site.

Wont go into to much detail because i don't want to tread on any mods vaginas but if you throw me a pm ill be happy to run you through the process. :crabflute:

They've made it this year where everyone who buys a copy gets an activation code that you need to put into Steam to play. So dunno how they'll crack it again, doubt it won't take them long all the same.

Pretty sure they done that last year also, and maybe 2010 aswell (I remember people having problems with activation the first few days) and people got round it so I imagine the same will happen this year.

Not a patch on cm 00/01. "its palermo, he shoots .... he scores!".

Always first on the purchase list, along with Mads Jorgensen, Mattias Lindstorm, Kim Kallstrom and a free transfer for a Brazilian winger called Leandro Cunha with shite stats but if you played him by the end of the season more than half his attributes were 18/19/20.

Pretty sure they done that last year also, and maybe 2010 aswell (I remember people having problems with activation the first few days) and people got round it so I imagine the same will happen this year.

Aye but it HAS to be run off Steam this year. Which I think is where the problem lies.

Aye but it HAS to be run off Steam this year. Which I think is where the problem lies.

Games that ubisoft put DRMs on got cracked and released before the release date and those are a bitch, and several games that require steam activiation got cracked and released before the official release date as well (Total war games etc) im sure it will not be a problem.

They've made it this year where everyone who buys a copy gets an activation code that you need to put into Steam to play. So dunno how they'll crack it again, doubt it won't take them long all the same.

had tht for the last 2 years

• 4 weeks later...

Always first on the purchase list, along with Mads Jorgensen, Mattias Lindstorm, Kim Kallstrom and a free transfer for a Brazilian winger called Leandro Cunha with shite stats but if you played him by the end of the season more than half his attributes were 18/19/20

kevin hofland, thieme klompe, chucks nwoko. I remember i bought palermo + these players 1st season with the gers. Thrown in with numan, van bronkhorst, albertz, ricksen, amo, wallace + reyna beat juventus 3-2aet in the european cup final in same season. For me thats where fm falls down. maybe its got too realistic.