Lack Of Real Targets Since Malmo Exit

DougieGers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16.5 million we made from Europe last year! fucking scandalous we got put out by Malmo and we will suffer because of it.

Ally did say we were ready for Malmo and all the talk from the players McCulloch etc about the Kaunass disaster, and they still didn't learn. A defeat from Maribor is unthinkable.

if ally had shown a bit of bottle and played an attacking formation in the first leg at ibrox and the players had applied their selves the way they should have we would have battered malmo, are we all forgetting how we can play as shown in the last 8 games of last season when the shackles came off.i just wish to fuck we would try and attack other teams from the off instead of showing them too much respect no matter the opposition. they should be worried about what we can do to them not the other way round as seems to be when we set out with a more defensive line up lets just for once attack from the off and fight like fuck like the rangers of old used to do, and if we dont win the game at least each and every player had given their all just like you me and every other bear would do if in their position. so cmon rangers lets be positive and lets show all these other teams why we are the scottish champions 3 years in a row. rant over :crabflute: w.a.t.p

Players should have been good enough to take care of Malmo, but they too let us down.

Now we are millions out of pocket, reputation further damaged and pissing about in the second tier of European football.

Oh i agree the players were a joke especially at Ibrox and then Boogie and Whittaker make cunts of themselves in Malmo...

My personal opinion would be give McMillan a run in the next few games and if he holds his own then Whittaker can be benched..Would rather that than Broadfoot right back.

Ally did say we were ready for Malmo and all the talk from the players McCulloch etc about the Kaunass disaster, and they still didn't learn. A defeat from Maribor is unthinkable.

Could be the end of Ally!

Very harsh i know but either Craig Whyte has bullshitted us and used nearly signings as smoke screens for months and he has no money or

He doesn't want Ally in charge and therefor won't back him financially.

This place will go into meltdown if we lose to them but i mean where does that leave us as a club?

We will all be concerned with who controls the club, more so than now, i know i am i just don't trust those in charge at the moment and i wish i did.

Defeat to them is indeed unthinkable.

either Craig Whyte has bullshitted us and used nearly signings as smoke screens for months and he has no money or he doesn't want Ally in charge and therefor won't back him financially.

Are they the only two options?

How about folk at the club are telling the truth about our transfers? Don't you think that's possible?

It's possible i suppose but there is growing evidence against it.

Why don't we add the extra £500k then and get quality and then we would still be in the CL.

So if they are telling the truth they are not doing the job they promised to do which was to focus on quality and not quantity.

It's possible i suppose but there is growing evidence against it.

Why don't we add the extra £500k then and get quality and then we would still be in the CL.

So if they are telling the truth they are not doing the job they promised to do which was to focus on quality and not quantity.

I'm willing to accept that the club have been less than competent in their dealings so far. I won't yet accept that they have been less than honest. It's too early

Rubbish. You want bargain basement? Matthews, Wilson and Forster! Skint and rising debt.

:lol:

What in the fuck have the scum got to do with it i never said he was skint i said he was a miserable bastard.