3 American Players

dominorfc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans are patriotic as we all know!!!

So with our colours being the same as the star spangled banner...

Why not invite American servicemen/women (who may be based in the uk) to our matches with our soldiers???

Once the American public get wind of this...

Theres your American Marketing right there

Why not invite American servicemen/women (who may be based in the uk) to our matches with our soldiers???

Outstanding idea mate.

(tu)

Superb idea, you should float to rangers ... seriously

:mutley:

Now now Sir Walter.

I dont believe there is a market there apart from what is already there from NARSA. Signing American Nationals will have no impact on 99.99% of the population who quite frankly dont give a shit. Apart from selling a couple of hundred shirts we wont make much more.

Now now Sir Walter.

I dont believe there is a market there apart from what is already there from NARSA. Signing American Nationals will have no impact on 99.99% of the population who quite frankly dont give a shit. Apart from selling a couple of hundred shirts we wont make much more.

I disagree with you strongly. Right now it will be no one buying the shirt, they cant seem to get them over there, they can get the hoops top though, almost in any city you want.

The thought has crossed my mind about the reasoning behind this mini American invasion at Rangers, no doubt we should be able to get some sponsors on board. Maybe even a new investor interested in buying some shares.

If we could set up some kind of football/soccer academy in the States, that would be a great start to get our feet firmly into the U.S market.

Some on here are shouting about switching to Nike or Adidas, one brand that is big in America is Reebok and it's one we should seriously consider.

Let's have an american themed day

Lots of red White and blue , fireworks , burgers/fries/dogs

Get Botox before the game , spray tan to fuck , whiten our teeth

Join the crips or bloods,do a drive by, go into therapy cos i got a bad hair cut and shout

YO!! RIGHT ON!! HOT DAMN.

Seriously football is one of the most played sports by kids in the US it's only cos you can't major in it in college that it falls by the wayside...Do that and watch the Yanks blossom

Charlie Blackmouth doesnt speak Spanish? <cr> Are you sure?

Pretty sure. After international matches Bocanegra is never really targeted by the Spanish-speaking reporters the way Donovan is. And after Donovan I would expect them to go for Bocanegra but instead they go for other guys on the squad.

Pretty sure. After international matches Bocanegra is never really targeted by the Spanish-speaking reporters the way Donovan is. And after Donovan I would expect them to go for Bocanegra but instead they go for other guys on the squad.

No probs, interesting that, cheers.

(tu)

Almost forgot, WELCOME TO RM!!!! Are you the first of many new American fans?

Join the crips or bloods,do a drive by, go into therapy cos i got a bad hair cut and shout

YO!! RIGHT ON!! HOT DAMN.

Seriously football is one of the most played sports by kids in the US it's only cos you can't major in it in college that it falls by the wayside...Do that and watch the Yanks blossom

You can't major in any sport in college :huh:

No probs, interesting that, cheers.

(tu)

Almost forgot, WELCOME TO RM!!!! Are you the first of many new American fans?

Yeah, I've had this account since I was trying to find updates on Edu's recovery from his serious knee injury back in 09. I'm more of a reader than a poster, unless I can contribute something useful like this. Because it can be insulting to the guys who have been fans of the club their entire life to see fairweather fans come in all of the sudden.

American fans will definitely keep an eye out on their guys. If they started selling shirts in the states I would probably get one. :)