Qpr After Edu

PaulRFC1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is too good to be true a just know it!! A hope we get as much as we can for him but to be honest footballs gone mad if somebody is willing to pay a few million for edu! He will be here for a good while yet me thinks(crying emoticon if a had them!)

Funny how Edu is getting it again, when the last few weeks it's been looking bit better and people saying so on here.

Could it be during that phase was played he was played in forward position, could it be McCulloch was back last night.

Yes he made a miss placed pass the went out for shy that lead to the goal, wa sit that pass that caused the goal or the dizzy defending?

No one mentioned the superb ball he put through to Jelavic!

I will be sorry to see him go (if he does) because I believe he can offer so much as a forward going midfield player, makes great runs into the box also we know he has a fierce shot from outside the box. And if he does go where does that leave the squad, the two that are coming in will equate to one, therefore again squad reduced.

I'd hate to see him go for two reasons. Firstly, he is improving (albeit slowly and it may be too late to redeem himself in the eyes of many fans). More importantly though, if Edu leaves, it almost guarantees McCulloch will be first pick in CM. And that is more of a problem.

We were much much stronger against Caley Thistle with Ness in that role and Edu playing further forward. This will be a disaster if it goes ahead.

I'd hate to see him go for two reasons. Firstly, he is improving (albeit slowly and it may be too late to redeem himself in the eyes of many fans). More importantly though, if Edu leaves, it almost guarantees McCulloch will be first pick in CM. And that is more of a problem.

We were much much stronger against Caley Thistle with Ness in that role and Edu playing further forward. This will be a disaster if it goes ahead.

Agree said the same thing cpl posts ago. (tu)