Qpr After Edu

PaulRFC1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How u can say edu was one of the better players for rangers al never no for starters he was to blame for the first goal secondly he did fuck all before that or after that u need to wake up man n get real hes not fit to grace the rangers jersey, as for you point sayin alan hutton was a whipping boy when he was here thats utter shit cos hutton was imense for ranger every old firm game he marked the manky mobs danger man mcgeady out the game a think u need to stay of the smack big chapas

I think that Edu has now become the whipping boy for the support.

Last night he was one of the better players on the park but he is still getting it big time, he has become an easy target for everyone to blame all the ills of the team on, much like Charlie Adam & Alan Hutton before him (look how they both turned out)

I have a feeling I am in a minority here but I still see a footballer in Edu and I think that his midfield partner in Jig is bringing him down.

McCulloch has become less mobile in recent seasons, possibly down to his much rumoured ongoing kneee injury, and that is leaving alot of responsibility on the shoulders of Edu.

Put him beside a more talented ball playing midfielder and I think we will see a similar renesance of him, as we did in the closing games of last season.

I think that Edu has now become the whipping boy for the support.

Last night he was one of the better players on the park but he is still getting it big time, he has become an easy target for everyone to blame all the ills of the team on, much like Charlie Adam & Alan Hutton before him (look how they both turned out)

Whipping boy my arse !!

Edu has been abysmal for more than a season now and doesnt look like he is ever going to improve. So he was maybe the best out of a very bad bunch last night but the whole team was shite last night. Might I point out that he was at fault for the first goal and watching him just makes me cringe at times. He cant pass, he cant tackle properly, he gets the ball stuck under his feet far too often, he jogs about the park in no mans land half the time (need I go on?).

If someone is willin to pay us to take this turkey off our hands then I say we bite their hand off because there is no way in hell Edu is going to do a Charlie Adam.

Edu was our only Central Midfielder that turned up last night, Davis was reported missing and McCulloch was paying to get back in.

If QPR are serious about bidding we should be looking for £5million in this market. Afterall he's a experienced internationalist with European experience.

I would 100% rather have Edu than McCulloch.

Get rid of both to be honest we would be a far stronger squad if we did.

People who are saying Edu has been brought down to a bad level having to play beside McCulloch are talking utter shite, I mean McCulloch spent a large part of the season injured and Edu was even worse. As for the comments about Edu being the best player last night and Davis was posted missing, yes I can agree Davis was poor but can you blame the guy? He's been trying to carry the midfield by himself for ages now, having the likes of Edu beside is doing him no favours.

Like I said get both Edu and Jig tae fuck, we still have Davis, McKay, Bedoya, Ness and even Ortiz can play in the middle, we will be FAR stronger when these two balloons are sold.

:lol:

Maybe people regularly reply to you because you spout utter shit? Ever thought of that, doubtful because you seem to hold yourself in some high regard with great knowledge.

Considered it. But it's just not true. Being comfortable in ones footballing knowledge and general level of intelligence does not equal arrogance. That would be me claiming i'm better than you in every aspect of life. Which i probably am.

:lol:

There is no doubt you are better at being a cock and 'thinking' you acquire those type of traits.

Come back to reality once in a while, eh!?

No offence sir, but when i engage in full on combat with someone on here, i at least like to have a vague knowledge of who i'm arguing with. In your case, i'm stumped. Your username means nothing to me. It's so boring and lifeless, much like its owner i'd imagine. Please enlighten me....

Get rid of both to be honest we would be a far stronger squad if we did.

People who are saying Edu has been brought down to a bad level having to play beside McCulloch are talking utter shite, I mean McCulloch spent a large part of the season injured and Edu was even worse. As for the comments about Edu being the best player last night and Davis was posted missing, yes I can agree Davis was poor but can you blame the guy? He's been trying to carry the midfield by himself for ages now, having the likes of Edu beside is doing him no favours.

Like I said get both Edu and Jig tae fuck, we still have Davis, McKay, Bedoya, Ness and even Ortiz can play in the middle, we will be FAR stronger when these two balloons are sold.

I think both Edu and McCulloch are shit but we need to keep at least one and I'd rather Edu.

Edu can fill in at RB if needs be and he also plays quite well when Davis and Ness are in the team together.

Not a dreadful squad player to have is Edu.

What about Wallace and McGregor? Did Edu make them make mistakes that led to the goal?

So I can 'point out' Lafferty cost our second goal because it was his shambolic pass that led to Maribor going up the park and scoring not long after!

:drugang:

Alan Hutton was the whipping boy for ages, he managed to turn it around and we sold him but the seasons before, there were many calls for him to be sold off .. Even for a £1m or much less.

The support always seems to latch on to a particular player and everything becomes thier fault, no matter how well they played, that one mistake they made during the 90 minutes is the thing that's talked about.

Edu might need to leave because of this, not because of his lack of talent.

Edu was injured in December and only started 2 games in Jan. One was a good performance in the 2-1 cup win at Hampden.

More lies and myths. :sleep1:

Why are you using the same words as OrangeClement?

Can you not think for yourself or are you actually him under a second username?