Qpr After Edu

PaulRFC1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Edu was one of the better players last night. Gets stick no matter what he does. Wouldn't mind him sitting deep with Davis and jig sitting out to see if he is just poor as he is never fit!

That was horrid :lol:

Cost us the first goal :(

I went off my head when he did that.

Probably makes me sound like a lunatic :lol: but seriously, punt the ball from inside the center circle for a throw near the corner flag?! Ugh. The fact we lost a goal from it was just :anguish:

I thought Edu was one of the better players last night. Gets stick no matter what he does. Wouldn't mind him sitting deep with Davis and jig sitting out to see if he is just poor as he is never fit!

He was it's just people like blaming him. In my opinion he's worth keeping

I think that Edu has now become the whipping boy for the support.

Last night he was one of the better players on the park but he is still getting it big time, he has become an easy target for everyone to blame all the ills of the team on, much like Charlie Adam & Alan Hutton before him (look how they both turned out)

I have a feeling I am in a minority here but I still see a footballer in Edu and I think that his midfield partner in Jig is bringing him down.

McCulloch has become less mobile in recent seasons, possibly down to his much rumoured ongoing kneee injury, and that is leaving alot of responsibility on the shoulders of Edu.

Put him beside a more talented ball playing midfielder and I think we will see a similar renesance of him, as we did in the closing games of last season.

Keep him unless it's 4 million and above. He's had a good start to the season.

A lot of people are saying this, so i must be watching a different player

Granted i didn't watch the Malmo away game, or the game last night, but i thought he was absolutely awful against Hearts, Malmo at home, and St Johnstone, and average and reckless against Inverness

I think that Edu has now become the whipping boy for the support.Last night he was one of the better players on the park but he is still getting it big time, he has become an easy target for everyone to blame all the ills of the team on, much like Charlie Adam & Alan Hutton before him (look how they both turned out)

I have a feeling I am in a minority here but I still see a footballer in Edu and I think that his midfield partner in Jig is bringing him down.

McCulloch has become less mobile in recent seasons, possibly down to his much rumoured ongoing kneee injury, and that is leaving alot of responsibility on the shoulders of Edu.

Put him beside a more talented ball playing midfielder and I think we will see a similar renesance of him, as we did in the closing games of last season.

My honest opinion is Jig is the problem, But the way EDU strolls along at Ibrox thinking he owns the place doesn't help.

Last night he was one of the better players on the park but he is still getting it big time, he has become an easy target for everyone to blame all the ills of the team on, much like Charlie Adam & Alan Hutton before him (look how they both turned out)

Well said (tu)

I am honestly confused with Edu, he should IMO leave as no matter what he does he isn't winning back any fans for him.

Then people say £3/4million no less, who is going to pay that for him? He has glimpses of a good player but for me the bad far outweighs the good.

He isn't good enough for us, i am amazed at the bids coming in for him though, obviously someone see's something in him but when he plays for us i don't see it.

Edit: perhaps in a different midfield he may shine but the current set up here doesn't allow that but regardless he will never win everyone over, he is a fall guy regardless.

(tu)

Well said. Even siiting in the pub last night people were giving him stick for fuck all, yet other players got away with it if they done the same.