Qpr After Edu

PaulRFC1

£5million for Edu?? :lol:

Theirs blue tinted glasses, then theirs that.

Edu hasnt shown anything to prove hes worth the £2million we paid. If we could break even, then happy days. If not cut or losses and move on. Id rather a young scot play as shite week in week out, than watch that donkey clatter about the park.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hate to see him go for two reasons. Firstly, he is improving (albeit slowly and it may be too late to redeem himself in the eyes of many fans). More importantly though, if Edu leaves, it almost guarantees McCulloch will be first pick in CM. And that is more of a problem.

We were much much stronger against Caley Thistle with Ness in that role and Edu playing further forward. This will be a disaster if it goes ahead.

He cant get any worse. Thats why he's 'improving'. One good pass and he's the best player on the park. Says alot about our team eh!?

Seen far better players down the 5 a side pitch.

He cant get any worse. Thats why he's 'improving'. One good pass and he's the best player on the park

That's actually how it seems on here at the moment, in all honesty

Edu made one run and cross in the first half against Inverness last week and folk were coming on here at half time claiming he'd been fantastic

I'd rather keep Edu, improved much more since the start of the season but people seem to turn a blind eye to it and save their typing time for when he misplaces a pass.

This. He gets far too much abuse on here, there is simply no need for half of the stuff that gets said.

I'd rather keep Edu, improved much more since the start of the season but people seem to turn a blind eye to it and save their typing time for when he misplaces a pass.

Whats this.. week 4 of season 2011-2012?

Yay! Excellent comment mate.

7 games into this season and Edu's played well, especially when he's not played alongside jig.

Excellent comment is overrating it a bit but I'll take the compliment.

2 good passes in 7 games. Got to be worth atleast 5million for that. I personally see him as a fringe player and I'd rather see a youth in there playing with Davis.

2 good passes in 7 games. Got to be worth atleast 5million for that. I personally see him as a fringe player and I'd rather see a youth in there playing with Davis.

For a start, its sad enough that you're counting his passes, but even worse for your teachers if you were only able to count to 2 after the amount you'v seen him make.

Edu and Davis next to each other play well and create chances, the problem lies with Lee.

I'm convinced that those insisting that Edu's had this mythical great start to the season are doing so simply as a response to all the negativity about him, rather than because they actually believe it.

Go back to the threads after the Hearts, Malmo, and St Johnstone games and see what people were saying about him. 3 reasonable performances (i'm being kind including the Inverness game in that) in 7 games would be seen as a terrible start for most players.

I'm convinced that those insisting that Edu's had this mythical great start to the season are doing so simply as a response to all the negativity about him, rather than because they actually believe it.

Go back to the threads after the Hearts, Malmo, and St Johnstone games and see what people were saying about him. 3 reasonable performances (i'm being kind including the Inverness game in that) in 7 games would be seen as a terrible start for most players.

He's been awful imho and I'm astonished that some think he's improving. Hapless is my word for him.

For a start, its sad enough that you're counting his passes, but even worse for your teachers if you were only able to count to 2 after the amount you'v seen him make.

Edu and Davis next to each other play well and create chances, the problem lies with Lee.

For a start, I dont count his passes or anyone elses so stop the bullshit. Im going by what has been said on here (a good pass to Jela and one to McCoist probably) and Im sure you mentioned 2 good passes? Thats all he's capable of.

You clearly have no clue when it comes to a decent central midfield player. Lee was pretty much injured all last season but yet Edu played absolute awful. Every game he played someone created a thread saying how shite he was and that he needs to leave the club but you say the opposite..?

I want the big fella to do well but I've ran out of patients. He gets the ball and straight away he panics and gives it away so he tries to win the ball back and dives into a challenge. Whats good about that?

Big Lee is another worry but dont go stating the obvious.

For a start, I dont count his passes or anyone elses so stop the bullshit. Im going by what has been said on here (a good pass to Jela and one to McCoist probably) and Im sure you mentioned 2 good passes? Thats all he's capable of.

You clearly have no clue when it comes to a decent central midfield player. Lee was pretty much injured all last season but yet Edu played absolute awful. Every game he played someone created a thread saying how shite he was and that he needs to leave the club but you say the opposite..?

I want the big fella to do well but I've ran out of patients. He gets the ball and straight away he panics and gives it away so he tries to win the ball back and dives into a challenge. Whats good about that?

Big Lee is another worry but dont go stating the obvious.

If you look back at your post you can clearly see you saying he only had 2 good passes.

Its completely irrelevant how Edu played last season compared to this season, no idea why you're dragging up who started a thread on who, again, its irrelevant. And I say the opposite because I form my own opinion, not follow the popular one, unlike yourself.

This season he's looked a lot more composed on the ball, hence why I think he's improved.

What a moron doh