Mccoist Considers 3 Or 4 Attacking Options

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do folk not understand the implications of the EPL teams having to name only 25 players next week? What if we bring in someone who we think might do a job for us, and then a better option becomes available after the EPL teams name their 25 man squads?

The problem we've been facing this season with signings is nothing to do with Ally or Craig Whyte. It's due to the SPL season starting so early, and having to play qualifiers in Europe.

I'm sure everyone at the club is trying their best to get through these 2/3 weeks before the transfer window closes. Going out of the CL was due to the team not performing, especially at home. Hopefully we won't go out of the Europa league for the same reasons.

The EPL dont name there 25 man squad til the 1st September after the window closes.Why would they have to name it if they can still buy players. Also this 25 man squad thing is a myth anyway its only Man City that might have a problem leaving people out of it cos the size of their squad.Unger 21s do NOT need to be registered so for example at Man Utd De Gea, Jones and Smalling are not included in it so there is plenty of spacefor players to be registered.

Do folk not understand the implications of the EPL teams having to name only 25 players next week? What if we bring in someone who we think might do a job for us, and then a better option becomes available after the EPL teams name their 25 man squads?

The problem we've been facing this season with signings is nothing to do with Ally or Craig Whyte. It's due to the SPL season starting so early, and having to play qualifiers in Europe.

I'm sure everyone at the club is trying their best to get through these 2/3 weeks before the transfer window closes. Going out of the CL was due to the team not performing, especially at home. Hopefully we won't go out of the Europa league for the same reasons.

100% this, I know it's hard to think straight when all you are is pissed off. Given where we have came from in recent years, we need to chill a bit and give Ally some time. If anyone deserves this is it not our SUPER ALLY McCOIST??!!

Remember We are The People, The Glasgow Rangers is the club, Ally is OUR Manager and we will support you ever more. :cheers: WATP

Stupid question but can we register a player for the 2nd leg against Maribor or not? Would love to see a new face up front for the 2nd leg.

That said, the rate we do transfers, be lucky to get anyone in for Europe next season :(

The EPL dont name there 25 man squad til the 1st September after the window closes.Why would they have to name it if they can still buy players. Also this 25 man squad thing is a myth anyway its only Man City that might have a problem leaving people out of it cos the size of their squad.Unger 21s do NOT need to be registered so for example at Man Utd De Gea, Jones and Smalling are not included in it so there is plenty of spacefor players to be registered.

You do realise what you've just said here?

The clubs will have their 25 man squad selected BEFORE the transfer window closes. There wouldn't be much point in them deciding AFTER it closes, and have players who are excess to requirements sitting doing nothing all season.

Think about it. It really is quite straight forward.

I'd rather see us try and sign steven fletcher.

I think McFadden would turn out another Beattie!

(obviously can't afford him)

Are you fucking mental? Steven Fletcher? How exactly do you think we would be able to afford a player who cost Wolves £7 million last year?

Is it just me that would like to see us make a move for russell from United. I know after the whole goodwillie thing relations have soured but he is going the same way as goodwillie , as in turning into a good wee player. Would offer us that pacy hard working option upfront.

I would definitely take him. Everytime I have seen him play, the wee pricks really stood out for them. He has a good touch on him, is quick and works hard for the team. Definitely would be a good signing. But we wont even try to sign a player like that.

Johnny Russell DID NOT celebrate his goal against Seltic at the weekend. If ever there was evidence needed that he is a rhancid taig, thats it for me.

He is. He's also a good young footballer. I'm sure he'd be professional enough if we were to ever go in for him. Look at the Lego-Eater :anguish:.

Johnny Russell DID NOT celebrate his goal against Seltic at the weekend. If ever there was evidence needed that he is a rhancid taig, thats it for me.

Were they not 4-0 down at the time ? Not unusual to see players hardly celebrate a consolation when ther gettng humped.

not saying hes not a taig but...