Selling Edu, Weir, Beattie And Broadfoot

ZeGowse

Entertained? He did fuck all apart from play to the gallery. Some people aee easy pleased.

The rest of them are just running around like headless chickens anyway and McCoist says they give their best its fucking frightening if that's their best

At least Diouf has a bit of class and technical skill

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Edu, Broadfoot and Beattie. I would keep Weir as cover and because of his influence and calm demeanour around the training, dressing room etc.

Unfortunately source doesnt mention how we are looking to offload these players. I hope its not a case of the usuall pay off there contracts and release them or sell them for half their value. More than likely will be.

Agree with you about Weir, in a way though, I feel he should not have been given a new contract. Hopefully he will stay and have an influence on the coaching side of things.

Unfortunately source doesnt mention how we are looking to offload these players. I hope its not a case of the usuall pay off there contracts and release them or sell them for half their value. More than likely will be.

Agree with you about Weir, in a way though, I feel he should not have been given a new contract. Hopefully he will stay and have an influence on the coaching side of things.

I would be happy to offload Beattie & Edu before Wednesday, that would free up about 25/30k and we should get 1.5mil for Edu (hopefully)

We don't need any if them, Weir has done nothing yet anyway and we have plenty other CB's, Beattie likewise however we do need another striker, won't be missed at all, Edu again, loads of centre mids and with McKay coming too, and Broadfoot, well there is going to be a gap at RB now, we'll only have Whittaker and McMillan, but maybe Cole will get a chance or two

i read that in the sunday express, hope its shit. Cant see us selling Davis

yip m8 the sunday express on news now hope its bull we cannot afford to lose davis is that why we gave our main players 5 year contracts to get top money for them ??????