Is their an unwritten hierarchy of Rangers supporters?

Canadaready

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was it not david holmes that brought in souness.

Most of them went to the SDM school of thinking but what would he actually think about their ignorance if he took the time to read some comments :pipeguy:

Personally speaking I think the guyz who live far outside Glasgow for instance dont fully understand what it is to be a Rangers supporter..

Especially with the old principals the club had before Murray decided to do his thing for the clowns in high places

oh i am sure we can educate them fish.

Here it is guys,

1. we had a stadium that was in an ill state of repair

2. we had to listen to sceptic fans go on about 9 in a row

3. we were lucky to sell out a league game.

4. our training facilities were poor.

this is just things off the top of my head i can think have improved since murray has took over

1. we had a stadium that was in an ill state of repair....Stadium was in place and completed late 70s early 80s and was probably the best stadium in the UK...before Murray arrived

2. we had to listen to sceptic fans go on about 9 in a row.....Won the league several times after their 9 in a row.... before Murray arrived

3. we were lucky to sell out a league game......Same as every other cluc in Scotland, whats your point

4. our training facilities were poor........Hee haw wrong with the Albion and our current one is a white elephant...non-functional

stadium was slowly being overtaken by all other grounds and was outdated.

we had never won 9 in a row no matter how many leqagues we won after they done it.

so you only strive to be as good as every other team in scotland by not selling out games.

the albion didnt have the facilities to cope with the demands of our growing team and didnt exactly encourage signings.

get yer heed out the sand fish

Most of them went to the SDM school of thinking but what would he actually think about their ignorance if he took the time to read some comments :pipeguy:

david holmes had the club in financial disarray and were on the way to bankrupcy, any manager he did bring in would have no money to spend.

david holmes had the club in financial disarray and were on the way to bankrupcy, any manager he did bring in would have no money to spend.

i am only asking did he not bring in souness and that was the start of our great run?

Personally speaking I think the guyz who live far outside Glasgow for instance dont fully understand what it is to be a Rangers supporter..

Especially with the old principals the club had before Murray decided to do his thing for the clowns in high places

Here it is guys,

this is just things off the top of my head i can think have improved since murray has took over

1. we had a stadium that was in an ill state of repair....Stadium was in place and completed late 70s early 80s and was probably the best stadium in the UK...before Murray arrived

2. we had to listen to sceptic fans go on about 9 in a row.....Won the league several times after their 9 in a row.... before Murray arrived

3. we were lucky to sell out a league game......Same as every other cluc in Scotland, whats your point

4. our training facilities were poor........Hee haw wrong with the Albion and our current one is a white elephant...non-functional

we had never won 9 in a row no matter how many leqagues we won after they done it.

so you only strive to be as good as every other team in scotland by not selling out games.

the albion didnt have the facilities to cope with the demands of our growing team and didnt exactly encourage signings.

You made that up yourself I stated facts....my head will stay in ma sand while you are talkin sheeite

i am only asking did he not bring in souness and that was the start of our great run?

i am not arguing mate, it is all debate mate

Here it is guys,

You made that up yourself I stated facts....my head will stay in ma sand while you are talkin sheeite

what did i make up please clarify.

Well, am from glasgow, grew up outside it, and, in the fullness of time, have ended up in Sheffield. While I was living near Arbroath, I was a season ticket holder, and was for the first 2 years living down here, but, gave that up as it became far too expensive to keep up. I would still consider myself 100% bluenose though! And take issue with anyone who sought to belittle that.

I remember the bad times, but, i was also fortunate to move away from the city growing up, so, i didnt experience that side of things

Here it is guys,

stadium was slowly being overtaken by all other grounds and was outdated......So what is having the 2nd or 3rd best stadium some sort of shame, and if they were better name them

we had never won 9 in a row no matter how many leqagues we won after they done it...... So what, is beating them your be and end all, Europe was my goal when Souness took over and still is

so you only strive to be as good as every other team in scotland by not selling out games. We won the ECWC with home gates approx 25.000 to 30.000

the albion didnt have the facilities to cope with the demands of our growing team and didnt exactly encourage signings.....Cant reply to that coz its utter pesh

Are you at the front of the class in the SDM school of thinking

Here it is guys,

stadium was slowly being overtaken by all other grounds and was outdated......So what is having the 2nd or 3rd best stadium some sort of shame, and if they were better name them

we had never won 9 in a row no matter how many leqagues we won after they done it...... So what, is beating them your be and end all, Europe was my goal when Souness took over and still is

so you only strive to be as good as every other team in scotland by not selling out games. We won the ECWC with home gates approx 25.000 to 30.000

the albion didnt have the facilities to cope with the demands of our growing team and didnt exactly encourage signings.....Cant reply to that coz its utter pesh

why dont you see the progression of our club as a good thing?

where would we be without murrays millions?

as for the idiotic comment at the end of your post, i think for myself and always have i have my opinions and you have yours (however clouded and misguided they are)

the facts stand that without murray we would not be where we are today.

Here it is guys,

as for the idiotic comment at the end of your post, i think for myself and always have i have my opinions and you have yours (however clouded and misguided they are)

hi mate your right in a way murray done well for us and that should never be forgotten, but he came in when things were going well,and he should go down as one of our nine in a row heroes, but i think he has lost the heart for the job.

hi mate your right in a way murray done well for us and that should never be forgotten, but he came in when things were going well,and he should go down as one of our nine in a row heroes, but i think he has lost the heart for the job.

now that i agree with i think the time has come for him to move on, he has had his day and done a job for us, it is just ashame that some dont see it the same as you minstral.

Here it is guys,

And without the Rangers support which he doesnt deserve he would be feckin hee haw.....I and we owe him nothing

Its his duty to provide for us

Here it is guys,

And without the Rangers support which he doesnt deserve he would be feckin hee haw.....I and we owe him nothing

Its his duty to provide for us

it is his duty to make money, he is a buisnessman and they are all in it for the money.

Where did i say we owe him?

without the rangers supporters he may have possibly saved himself millions.

All fans are equal in my eyes and that includes those who choose to leave early or boo from time to time.

At the end of the day we support the same club but some have different views and principals related to the ones that were in place when Murray arrived but he sold us down the river with them...lots of guyz outside the Glasgow area for example do not fully understand the rivalry with the scum thats what I mean.

They only knew it on match days

All fans are equal in my eyes and that includes those who choose to leave early or boo from time to time.

At the end of the day we support the same club but some have different views and principals related to the ones that were in place when Murray arrived but he sold us down the river with them...lots of guyz outside the Glasgow area for example do not fully understand the rivalry with the scum thats what I mean.

They only knew it on match days

I think thats very true actually, I understand the rivalry, but, because my folks moved away from Glasgow, I never actually experienced it 1st hand growing up APART from matchdays, although, through friends and relatives I have a pretty good insight, but, not as good as actually being there

Dammit, I have agreed wi you pal! <cr>

I was born and raised in Glasgow. Stayed there until I was 34 then moved to the US almost 26 years ago. I played football a lot and had many rivalries on and off the pitch with friends and some "Others" not so friends who were Catholic and celtic supporters. There was a distinct rivalry and it showed in fist fights and some real hard games of football at the local parks. I also just once played in one team that was mostly Catholic but had to leave as the bias was just too much to take.

This "rivalry" was very keen in Glasgow and when I was young a marriage between the two religions was very rare.

Times have changed and things are much better I hope. A rivalry is ok, but the blind hatred expressed often in times past was beyond the pale.

I think Fishyface may be referring to this. Fishyface needs to get his head up for air though and move a bit more with the times, but I know very well where he is coming from.

I was born and raised in Glasgow. Stayed there until I was 34 then moved to the US almost 26 years ago. I played football a lot and had many rivalries on and off the pitch with friends and some "Others" not so friends who were Catholic and celtic supporters. There was a distinct rivalry and it showed in fist fights and some real hard games of football at the local parks. I also just once played in one team that was mostly Catholic but had to leave as the bias was just too much to take.

This "rivalry" was very keen in Glasgow and when I was young a marriage between the two religions was very rare.

Times have changed and things are much better I hope. A rivalry is ok, but the blind hatred expressed often in times past was beyond the pale.

I think Fishyface may be referring to this. Fishyface needs to get his head up for air though and move a bit more with the times, but I know very well where he is coming from.

If I had known you werent 100% American (red indian) I wouldnt have apologized earlier ;):lol:

If I had known you werent 100% American (red indian) I wouldnt have apologized earlier ;):lol:

Now that IS FUNNY. Thanks!

it is his duty to make money, he is a buisnessman and they are all in it for the money.

Can't agree. Murray, just like hundreds of other chairmen and football investors before him (and after) have made little if anything from the game. They've lost money, millions, but making cash outta football is pissing in the wind.

Football is not a profit business, look at Chelsea. It's for romantics who want to make a club great - pump millions in and that's about it.

I don't understand the above.

I hope this post puts to bed the curiosity some have had about your nationality :)

Can't agree. Murray, just like hundreds of other chairmen and football investors before him (and after) have made little if anything from the game. They've lost money, millions, but making cash outta football is pissing in the wind.

Football is not a profit business, look at Chelsea. It's for romantics who want to make a club great - pump millions in and that's about it.

I don't understand the above.

who invited you into this buggerlugs? :P this was a reply to the fishboys post.

also do you think the murray metals adverts, catering, free hospitality boxes and all the hype that comes with owning a footie team done mr murrays buisness any harm?

dont be so naive.