Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Enough to win? Be realistic, we won the league by 1 or 2?? The scum have strengthened in my eyes in their defence and a new striker, we signed 7, none of which, besides Wallace, will turn out better than what we had last season. Goian is no better than boogie n losing Weiss is a blow. Whyte has fucked us over, no real quality, no real investment in terms of transfer funds, just a whole lotta hot air.

They have conceded more goals than us, they have lost at home and we top the leauge. But i see wit yae mean wacko.gif

Was never gonna be straightforward. Still got enough to win all domestic trophies. Thanks for the signings Mr Whyte, I appreciate them, no excuses

I disagree. I think our starting 11's weaker than it was last season. I also think our failings in this window will come back to haunt us and Celtic will win the league.

It definitely does turn our attention towards Whyte being balssy rather than his inability to sign anyone who'd make a big difference to our team.

The unnamed club has me skeptical! Now it looks like people at Rangers have come out as heroes here. without signing anyone.

Enough to win? Be realistic, we won the league by 1 or 2?? The scum have strengthened in my eyes in their defence and a new striker, we signed 7, none of which, besides Wallace, will turn out better than what we had last season. Goian is no better than boogie n losing Weiss is a blow. Whyte has fucked us over, no real quality, no real investment in terms of transfer funds, just a whole lotta hot air.

Quit your panic. They are just the same old Celtic minus their best player through injury. Let our team take a minute to settle and let our injured players get back. Comfortably good enough this squad. No excuses

I disagree. I think our starting 11's weaker than it was last season. I also think our failings in this window will come back to haunt us and Celtic will win the league.

We've played 5 games, give the guys a second to form a team. Also been playing with our whole backline injured. They are the same old Celtic, don't see that there is much difference between this season and last