Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Gutted we're not getting a striker but its understandable with no Eurocash coming in . The rest of the squad is good enough for the SPL and we just have to hope laffs and Jela stay injury free till January. We have enough to win this title.

do we really? we have all been lied to by whyte IMO.. never know, we might have got sum1 :L

Right, enough of this, whether we are happy or sad with what has happened, it looks like this is what we have got. I think it's good enough, I don't think we are in any way in as bad a condition as some think but that's just me. Let's get behind the team and the club because there is nothing else we can do until January. Are we all agreed?

Well done Whyte.

Rejecting big money bids for Jelavic. Signed us 7 players. Signed our spine of the team on long term deals.

I'm very happy and if it wasn't for the man we would of sold a good few of our best players no chance would we of signed 7 players.

Well done.

Gutted we're not getting a striker but its understandable with no Eurocash coming in . The rest of the squad is good enough for the SPL and we just have to hope laffs and Jela stay injury free till January. We have enough to win this title.

That defence couldny keep weans oot a lucky midden.

We needed to add to the quality that was already there but it look as though we'll still be relying on McGregor, Davis, Naismith and Jelavic to carry the team and it's those guys I feel sorry for.

We've gone for quantity over quality and will suffer for it in the long term.

Well done Whyte.

Rejecting big money bids for Jelavic. Signed us 7 players. Signed our spine of the team on long term deals.

I'm very happy and if it wasn't for the man we would of sold a good few of our best players no chance would we of signed 7 players.

Well done.

There is only about 5 people talking sense right now and you are one! (tu)

Fair enough if you don't believe it but when you start calling Craig Whyte a "dodgy cunt", thats when you need to be sure that you're not talking bollocks.

He is a dodgy cunt.Venture capitalists all are.

He's the wrong man for Rangers but unfortunately for us he was the only game in town.

Well done Whyte.

Well done.

Imagine the current squad minus jelavic, davis and mcgregor. :anguish:

We've basically just added to last years CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING team. I really think when some people heard the word takeover they expected us to spunk 20 odd million in the first transfer window.

In business terms what whyte has done could be remarkable bringing in more assets than he has lost for very little net spend. If you could call guys like ortiz an asset :lol:.

We are the champions and I have no doubts we will be again this season.

:jelavic:

Well done Mr. Whyte. Good solid first transfer window for him and Gordon Smith. They will learn alot from this. Bloody brilliant rejecting that offer for Jelavic. Selling him would be like selling the league. All good experience for them. Hopefully a bit more money left for January just incase. Could've done with offloading Edu but pretty happy all in all.

Well we've increased the size of the squad just not increased the quality. It should be enough anyway. Let's get behind the team now!!

We've not seen McKay, we've had 20 minutes of Bedoya and Bocanegra and Goian are hardly in the door. So not too sure how you can be sure we haven't increased the quality of the squad.

Lets face it, If Bedoya, McKay and Goian had signed at five to eleven tonight, there would have been folk on here wetting themselves!