Deadline Day Transfers Thread

Skelf

Come back and moan when we lose a domestic game. We're playing in the bloody SPL, not the Premiership. We are good enough. People forgot we couldn;t sign any players a couple of years ago? Would you prefer Whyte walked away and left us skint? At the end of my tether. Some folk on here

Rfc52 agreed bedoya n ESP. McKay will probably do a great job, but can you not open your eyes?? Cuellar n juhasz, we get boca, offer for goodwillie, we get no striker, offer for verhoek, we got no winger...our first choice bosmans, miss out on all. wake up, if we are allegedly bidding and identifying we need a striker n winger, then we don't get them, we indentify two younger CBS, but end up with two older cheaper versions, can you not see that something's not right???

Come back and moan when we lose a domestic game. We're playing in the bloody SPL, not the Premiership. We are good enough. People forgot we couldn;t sign any players a couple of years ago? Would you prefer Whyte walked away and left us skint? At the end of my tether. Some folk on here

So the hearts game , and Aberdeen game at the weekend are exceptable to you!

We obviously have different views on rangers

Rfc52 agreed bedoya n ESP. McKay will probably do a great job, but can you not open your eyes?? Cuellar n juhasz, we get boca, offer for goodwillie, we get no striker, offer for verhoek, we got no winger...our first choice bosmans, miss out on all. wake up, if we are allegedly bidding and identifying we need a striker n winger, then we don't get them, we indentify two younger CBS, but end up with two older cheaper versions, can you not see that something's not right???

Mate i have vented my dissapointment about Cuellar. I cant say i know anything about Juhasz! Goodwillie himself has said he would not have cam here, he wanted to go to England.

Whats the point in moaning about it? We cant do anything other than support our team. 3 moths untill this shite all comes back round again :disappointment:

:lol: :lol :lol:

Honestly, rfc52, stu, Kev and a few others I thank you. Without you I would probably be as mad a the rest of these cunts. :lol:

I just don't get why people blame whyte for mccoists average signings.

Also, if mccoist really wanted a new striker he would identify his target and seek whyte's approval. What do people expect, whyte to go by a random player? If mccoist doesn't identify players to sign, we won't sign anyone.

We really do need another striker though.

Good enough for SPL??? Fuck I am sick of that line, we should be aiming higher n looking for players who can achieve bigger things than the SPL!! we will never win a game in Europe if we just settle for SPL standard

So the hearts game , and Aberdeen game at the weekend are exceptable to you!

We obviously have different views on rangers

We will improve on those performances. We are bedding in new players and a whole new defence. Fact is, we are playing poorly and not losing. When we find our form, we'll win, its the bloody SPL. To base all this panic on a handful of games is utterly ignorant. I'd love more players but i'm not a moron, look at Scottish football, look at the lack of money, people on here need a reality check.

Good enough for SPL??? Fuck I am sick of that line, we should be aiming higher n looking for players who can achieve bigger things than the SPL!! we will never win a game in Europe if we just settle for SPL standard

We're not in fucking Europe anymore! What the fuck is the point in buying players for Europe in this window!

So you think lafferty will be unfit up until january?

naw but you know what i mean at the end of the day what if one of them get injured are we just going to play one upfront as per or are we going to go with the world class forwards lol ie beattie or healy ??????

Gutted we're not getting a striker but its understandable with no Eurocash coming in . The rest of the squad is good enough for the SPL and we just have to hope laffs and Jela stay injury free till January. We have enough to win this title.

RFC, I am not angry and not getting gw/verhoek per se, it's more about these areas being identified to strengthen n doing fuck all bout it. We really set our expectations too low sometimes, we should look

To improve not simply be