Jelavic Transfer Thread

HashPizza

Sorry mate, i wasnt getting at you, yesterday we named a club, today we have this. Forgive me for being such a cynic.

"Look, we didnt make any signings today, but we are keeping hold of Jela."

Absolute crap from the club.

Or maybe just maybe someone has bid 9million for Jelavic and we turned it down ? and who gives a fuck if we didnt make any signings today ? we have signed seven fucking players and have a squad more than capable of winning this League.

Get a fucking grip.

We brought much more in last year and had Champs League football. This year we have a much bigger and more expensive squad with no player sales or European money.

Sorry mate, had a game tonight up barlia. 10-1 btw.

Fair enough point, but he said we had £5M+ to spend. Hasnt happened.

Would be a laugh if jelavic never had a clue about any of these bids. As he has looked a bit depressed over the last month, and has not been finishing chances off they way he used to. I thought he would have wanted to go, and try and get into the EPL. I think Leicester will be up there in the promotions this year.

I hate to fucking say this but iv heard we have sold him for 10 million hours ago !! I pray to god I'm wrong and don't know who's telling truth but my source knows people at board level. Wish this fucking window would shut !!!

you dont have to pray he hasnt been sold. why would SSN who have their finger in everything in these windows report that we had rejected 9m a few mins ago. fuck off back to the huddle board.

Because we've no CL and that spending money at the whim of the fans is exactly how we got in debt in the first place?

So why commit to spending £5M+?

Where did he ever say that it would depend on champions league football? He said he had the money out aside!