Tomorrow Will Tell Us Everything About Whyte

bluereason

Firstly, I would say that almost every Rangers fan can see that we are in dire need of another striker to help Jelavic and Lafferty over the season. If however, Jelavic is sold tomorrow :disappointment: and Rangers only TRY TO REPLACE Jelavic and not the other GAPING missing striker option then I believe my mind will be well and truly made up on Whyte. Our main rivals for the title now have 4 FIRST TEAM recognised strikers on their books and we only have 2 and that cetainly makes a difference when you are looking to score goals to win a title. Really hope all this uncertainty is put to bed tomorrow and Jelavic stays with us signing a new quality striker to partner him.

Firstly, I would say that almost every Rangers fan can see that we are in dire need of another striker to help Jelavic and Lafferty over the season. If however, Jelavic is sold tomorrow :disappointment: and Rangers only TRY TO REPLACE Jelavic and not the other GAPING missing striker option then I believe my mind will be well and truly made up on Whyte. Our main rivals for the title now have 4 FIRST TEAM recognised strikers on their books and we only have 2 and that cetainly makes a difference when you are looking to score goals to win a title. Really hope all this uncertainty is put to bed tomorrow and Jelavic stays with us signing a new quality striker to partner him.

Agreed mate, we are almost certain to hand them the jackpot that goes with winning the spl this season that being automatic entry to the group stages and us struggling further.

4 1st team strikers but only 1 scores and the other 3 couldane score in a brothel and also jelavic will stay all gurantee it 100% and we will buy 1 player and loan another 90% sure of that

A squad of 34 professional players and still fans want more. :rolleyes: Mr Whyte will not get the blame from this bear, the boss has all the tools he needs to defend our title, he doesnt need any more nor does he deserve any more.

On Mr Whyte, his business will run at a loss this season thanks to his manager so he must feel under pressure to cut those losses as much as he can. I am not expecting any new players and if we do happen to sell a big one for millions then i expect only a minimal amount to be give to Ally to replace said player. The bulk of any new monies will go towards our shortfall and rightly so.

A squad of 34 professional players and still fans want more. :rolleyes: Mr Whyte will not get the blame from this bear, the boss has all the tools he needs to defend our title, he doesnt need any more nor does he deserve any more.

On Mr Whyte, his business will run at a loss this season thanks to his manager so he must feel under pressure to cut those losses as much as he can. I am not expecting any new players and if we do happen to sell a big one for millions then i expect only a minimal amount to be give to Ally to replace said player. The bulk of any new monies will go towards our shortfall and rightly so.

zzzzzzz....

Anyway, I've been saying the same thing for months we'll soon find out tomorrow if what I think is going on is true.

If Jelavic leaves and we do not replace him, no matter how much money we get, I think i will physically be sick. If we sold him and replaced him with one or two quality strikers/players then it could work out but I don't think there is enough time for that.

zzzzzzz....

Anyway, I've been saying the same thing for months we'll soon find out tomorrow if what I think is going on is true.

What is it you think is goin on GOAT? Do you think maybe whyte is spending little with a view to a quick turnaround and sale?

If Jelavic leaves and we do not replace him, no matter how much money we get, I think i will physically be sick. If we sold him and replaced him with one or two quality strikers/players then it could work out but I don't think there is enough time for that.

The other fear is that Jelavic goes and we replace him with a loan signing like a kid from down south or something.

The way it stands just now we already need another class striker, after missing out on Goodwillie why has it gone quiet on buying a new striker?

With hours left in the window we are under siege to keep our main man, Whyte can make a name for himself by turning down bids for Jelavic.

However if the big man is sold tomorrow and there is not a serious replacement then the fans fury will turn against Whyte as there is great suspicion already as to whether he is the man to finance the players we require and take Rangers forward.

Tbh lads seriously what the fuck do we expect Rangers as a club to do if a club offer 10 million for him? We only paid 4! If he thinks this over he could force the move in the morning. Their is so much can change at any point in the day

I am neither a panic merchant or a doom and gloom merchant, i have supported my team through thick and thin for nearly 40 years all over the place and will continue to do so, but at the end of the day after the summer being so full of hope and promise and then so little being delivered in terms of quality first team signings, if tomorrow passes and theres been no significant money spent, and i don't believe there will be now, then i for one feel i am quite right in feeling a wee bit let down. If Mr White hasn't got the money he said he had and it had nothing to do with any European qualification, then he shouldn't have told us all he did have it, and we all seen the interviews and heard the big promises.

5 million a year certainly hasn't happened unless there's some movement in tomorrow, and even then there's the Bougherra fee of about 1.7 million so the net spend has only been about 2.2 million.

And before anyone mentions European revenue lost by Ally McCoist (and i'm not saying he isn't to blame for that), Whyte said he was providing 5 million a year, end of. You don't make statements like that if you're relying on the Champions League.

I can appreciated both sides to this. One one side it would be great to keep Jelavic. However at the same time it would be difficult to turn down a bid of around £9 million. At the same time there is always the worry that if he has a poor season his stock will fall and we may end up in a position where we struggle to get the £4 million we paid for him. That said, I would like the big man to stay.

I can appreciated both sides to this. One one side it would be great to keep Jelavic. However at the same time it would be difficult to turn down a bid of around £9 million. At the same time there is always the worry that if he has a poor season his stock will fall and we may end up in a position where we struggle to get the £4 million we paid for him. That said, I would like the big man to stay.

Some truth there...sadly makes me though feel like the thinking of a St Johnstone fan.