Hutton, Fleck And Little

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good move for them..but I would have thought they both would have figured this season.

We all know what this means..Jig and Edu are virtually assured of thier places, especially Jig, a cast iron cert to play every single game he is available.

Hutton isn't good enough yet and is way behind Edu, Davis, McCulloch, Ness and McKay so a loan deal will be great for him.

As for Fleck, his confidence has gone completely he doesn't have a proper position with the team so hopefully Sheff Utd can find that and then can come back a much better player

I would prefer Hutton to play rather than the empty jersey of McCulloch and Edu.Ness will always miss more matches than he plays.I have no idea about McKay apart from the fact that he plays at a far lower level than even the spl.

To me it looks like McCoist isdoes not rate Hutton and is trying to move him on.

I agree about Fleck; his "prefered" position does not really exist in our style of play and he has gone backwards rather than progress,again not sure that Ally really wants him at the club.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/268525-hutton-and-flecks-sheffield-united-move-falls-through/

Kinda disappointed but also feel that now is the time for Fleck at least to step into the limelight. We are light up front, let's get him involved, could just work out for us

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/268525-hutton-and-flecks-sheffield-united-move-falls-through/

Kinda disappointed but also feel that now is the time for Fleck at least to step into the limelight. We are light up front, let's get him involved, could just work out for us

Damn...I guess the extended deadline for Loans in English lower divisions is only for clubs taking players from English teams :(

I'm disappointed that they aren't getting the oppurtunity to play every week but to be fair, I have no idea whether that would have been the case at Sheffield United. Plenty were complaining about these 2 being shifted out, so I guess they will be happy. I don't quite know whether I'm happy to have them around or disappointed that they won't get the chance of a regular run in the team that they need. As I say, hoping Fleck staying here might just be a stroke of luck. I'm conviinced that if he gets a proper run in the team then he can become the player we all want him to be

I find it quite increadible that we have loaned Fleck, Hutton & Little in circumstances where our squad is still, essentially, threadbare.

I find it more incredible still that we should send these players out on loan when we have players in our squad who add nothing to it and who are, in essence, a liability!

I speak of Edu, McCulloch, Broadfoot and Whittaker - they are still here and it is scandalous!

I wonder what Ally et al see each week when these muppets are playing!

I find it quite increadible that we have loaned Fleck, Hutton & Little in circumstances where our squad is still, essentially, threadbare.

I find it more incredible still that we should send these players out on loan when we have players in our squad who add nothing to it and who are, in essence, a liability!

I speak of Edu, McCulloch, Broadfoot and Whittaker - they are still here and it is scandalous!

I wonder what Ally et al see each week when these muppets are playing!

Wake up mate. Deals fell through. Fleck and Hutton still at Rangers.

No way we're threadbare too

Wake up mate. Deals fell through. Fleck and Hutton still at Rangers.

No way we're threadbare too

Apparently the deals did not fall through and Fleck and Hutton are now on loan to Sheffield United. I am not surprised that Little and Fleck are going on loan but am very disappointed that Hutton is away for a while. I rate him much better than Edu and the useless McCulloch. I despair at Ally and his "loyalty" or whatever it is towards McCulloch in particular. His best position is on the treatment table. He also sticks with Edu and Broadfoot. Then he re-signed Weir and (Mr no goals) Healy. I hope the three on loan get some match practice and come back better players.

Wakey, wakey. The deals are still on and we are threadbare.

(When everyone is fit)

McGregor, Alexander, Adam

Broadfoot, Whittaker, McMillan, Perry, Weir, Goian, Bocanegra, Bartley, Papac, Wallace

Bedoya, Bendikson, Davis, Jig, Edu, MacKay, Ness, Kerkar, Wylde, Ortiz

Lafferty, Healy, Jela, Naismith, Hemmings

We might be a little light up front, but 'threadbare' is pretty laughable, you can disagree with the quality we possess but you can't complain we don;t have enough players. Keep in mind we can only name 18 players in a match day squad and 3 of those have to be under 21. If Fleck and Hutton are still around, you can add those two to the squad

Kyle Hutton and John Fleck’s proposed loan move to Sheffield United appears to have fallen through.

The Rangers duo were due to head for League One until the end of the season, but the Blades failed to process the necessary paperwork in time.

Partick Thistle have since expressed an interest in taking Hutton to Firhill on a three-month loan, having pursued the midfielder throughout the transfer window.

Sheffield United remained hopeful on Thursday that a deal could yet be pushed through, with the Scottish FA having done everything necessary at their end.

But the English Football League have told STV that the deal is now off. "The relevant paperwork was not submitted in time," a spokesperson for the Football League confirmed.

There are no provisions for the players to move to England on an emergency loan basis, with clubs down south only able to make such deals with other English sides.

The possibility though remains for either Hutton or Fleck to go on loan to a Scottish Football League club on a 93-day emergency loan basis.

Rangers had announced on Wednesday night that the pair had made the deadline day move, subject to paperwork, but both will now have to remain in Scotland until at least January.

Twenty-year-old attacker Fleck’s only appearance this season has been a 15 minute substitute appearance against Motherwell on August 21. He made his competitive debut on January 23, 2008 in a Scottish Cup match against East Stirlingshire.

Hutton, 20, made his debut against Kilmarnock on the opening day of last season. He has made 13 appearances for the Ibrox club, and has one Scotland Under-21 cap.