Estonia V Norn Iron

Maybe because I don't agree with all this nonsense that Rangers fans feel the need to support N.I and England? Even before their own county! doh

so you agree with wanting Estonia to win for no reason other than you don't agree with Rangers fans who support N.I. No one has even mentioned England, so you're talking pish.

Maybe because I don't agree with all this nonsense that Rangers fans feel the need to support N.I and England? Even before their own county! doh

Dont need to see them lose tho. Just dont support them.

Its pretty natural for a Rangers fan to want N.I to do well considering the huge Rangers connection.

Im not too fussed about England or Wales, dont really care if they win or lose but I like to see N.I do well and same with Scotland.

Dont need to see them lose tho. Just dont support them.

Its pretty natural for a Rangers fan to want N.I to do well considering the huge Rangers connection.

Im not too fussed about England or Wales, dont really care if they win or lose but I like to see N.I do well and same with Scotland.

You would think though that most of the Rangers fans would want Scotland to do well considering their own connection to Scotland, instead, they sit on here bitchin about the Scotland national team :lol:.

Not bothered either way, want all the Home Nations to do well(bar England).