Matt Mckay Will Play Out On The Left

DIESEL RFC

Just read an interview with ally saying he will play on the left hand side of the pitch,provide competition etc,by the looks of it he plays better in cm,driving forward and creating chances and opening up there defence.he will be wasted playing as a winger!!!also says he might not play 2moro :-(

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen him play quite a few games - and ive NEVER seen him play CM.

He will be extremely effective as LM (this is not the same as a winger) Why do people always assume a LM is a winger?

He can play left midfield, but is much more effective playing CM, I just hope we give him a chance to play in the middle as I reckon he could form a great partnership with Davis.

Hopefully he will come on from the bench tomorrow.

Just read an interview with ally saying he will play on the left hand side of the pitch,provide competition etc,by the looks of it he plays better in cm,driving forward and creating chances and opening up there defence.he will be wasted playing as a winger!!!also says he might not play 2moro :-(

Get the negative shite in early, Good one.

there is NO WAY we would buy a player and play him in his prefered/proper position, IT JUST WON'T HAPPEN...EVER!

Why you worried he will be played out on the left ? he can play out on the left so whats the problem ? i would maybe see where you are coming from if you have seen him play a vast ammount of games, but i'm guessing you havent, so lets see what he can do on the left first.

Did he not play on the left vs Thailand and set up both goals or was involved in both ? People turning something into a negative thing for no reason.

Albertz played in left of midfield and never a winger.

McKay has made his name playing left of midfield and in my eyes will bring a balance and tempo that has been missing.

McCoist could of course play McKay and Wylde with Wallace at left back when all are fit. All got a good left peg on them. All pacy and direct. Could be back to the devastating days of Numan,Albertz and McCann. Plus we also have Bedoya.

The upside is there are now more than a few options for midfield which means individual performances shoud improve as there is more chance of you losing your place if they don't.

Why you worried he will be played out on the left ? he can play out on the left so whats the problem ? i would maybe see where you are coming from if you have seen him play a vast ammount of games, but i'm guessing you havent, so lets see what he can do on the left first.

Did he not play on the left vs Thailand and set up both goals or was involved in both ? People turning something into a negative thing for no reason.

Am not wooried my point is he will be less effective playing outwide,his main position is cm and is far better playing there,I have seen him play quite a few times actually,and he's by far better playing cm,he's not an out an out winger that's for sure,

Why not play

Wylde McKay davis naismith

That's far better than fuckin

Mckay edu Mcculloch davis

As some suggest!!!