Kyle Hutton Joins Partick Thistle On Loan

wully

Rangers midfielder Kyle Hutton is due to move on loan to Partick Thistle on a three-month loan deal.

Hutton, together with his Rangers team-mate John Fleck, was announced as having gone on loan to League One side Sheffield United prior to Wednesday night's transfer deadline.

But that deal fell through due to paperwork problems, opening up the chance for Hutton to remain in Glasgow.

Rangers manager Ally McCoist confirmed on Friday that the deal would go through for the player to move to the First Division, but said team-mate Fleck would stay at Ibrox until January at least.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/269597-kyle-hutton-joins-partick-thistle-on-loan/

Can't believe nobody in the SPL wanted him. We should have been on the phone to Butcher and got him and Fleck some SPL game time.

it probably wont be a case of that, since its after the deadline, certain amount of paperwork had to be done beforehand and Partick had been interested in Hutton so they may have done some paper work before the window closed whereas no one else could have

might be the reason, might not, just guessing

Hutton to me does not appear to have a future at Ibrox. Again my opinion is that is as much to do with ability as his off field behaviour.

The same for Fleck only he has a bit more talent than Fleck. That said keeping him to sit on a bench is equally as much a waste.

Good move, as for Butcher I'd never send any youngsters to there after him saying last season 'I didn't want to fill out the bench with youngsters who had no chance of getting a game' and leaving bench with 4 players.

it probably wont be a case of that, since its after the deadline, certain amount of paperwork had to be done beforehand and Partick had been interested in Hutton so they may have done some paper work before the window closed whereas no one else could have

might be the reason, might not, just guessing

It's simpler than that, SFL clubs can sign players on loan outside of the transfer window, SPL clubs can't.

Bit hypocritical with that shower of shite and their 'FTOF' bandwagons.

Aye, fuck us, blame us for everything but beg us for our players? Fucking wee team cunts. If I had my way, we'd have 2 leagues of 16 in Scotland and Thistle would be juniors at best.