Goian To Be A Legend!

Loan Ranger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely love the big man - Boogie who?

How many headers interceptions does he make in a game - I think we should just refer to him as 'The wall'

Superb signing...hard to find CBs like him (just ask a timmy) and we got him for a steal - well done Ally!

(tu)

MOTM for me again. (tu)

We certainly seem to have a knack of finding brilliant CH.

Him and Bocanegra were both good. Looks like a solid defensive partnership. We've only conceded 1 goal in 6 league games.

(tu)

Bocanegra was getting a bit of stick for other games but he also played really well today I think (tu)

5 clean sheets in a row is proof enough, certainly wasn't Broadfoot helping those stats, although to be fair to him he didn't play too bad today either (tu)

will struggle against a striker with pace

His positional sense and his timing of the tackle is good enough that he shouldn't struggle against someone with pace unless he's caught too far up the pitch, which is seriously unlikely.

Having a lack of pace doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be taken apart by someone who does have pace.

He's absolutely strolling every match at the moment. The number of high balls he picks out of the air on his chest, when most defenders would be heading it out for a throw or letting it drop before making the clearance is unbelievable. Looks like the most composed man in Scotland most of the time.

(tu)

Bocanegra was getting a bit of stick for other games but he also played really well today I think (tu)

5 clean sheets in a row is proof enough, certainly wasn't Broadfoot helping those stats, although to be fair to him he didn't play too bad today either (tu)

Our defence was good. It's our midfield and having to play Lafferty up front on his own that was the problem today. Ortiz didn't touch the ball very often, Wylde was wildly (cool.gif) unpredictable with his deliveries, Naismith didn't seem 100% fit but he still played all right, Davis was decent and Edu was very good. However, we still need a Barry Ferguson type centre midfielder who will come deep and collect the ball. In all fairness, Edu did that job in the first half at times but his range of passes isn't great.