Were Coming Down The Road............

MayboleLoyal_atb

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly the kind of shite that we shouldnt be associating with our football club, but some people will never learn i guess

Times have changed. Let it go.

Exaclty mate but these nuckle draggers dont care as long as they can FTP and the like. Shocking stuff.

One of the reasons I think it's a total waste of time (and money) banning certain songs from our repertoire. They'll just be replaced by other songs which CAN'T be banned, but may still offend our friends from the East.

The Sash is acceptable, as has been confirmed by the authorities, including the Police. Does anybody really believe that the Dhims from the East are not offended by this song?

One of the reasons I think it's a total waste of time (and money) banning certain songs from our repertoire. They'll just be replaced by other songs which CAN'T be banned, but may still offend our friends from the East.

The Sash is acceptable, as has been confirmed by the authorities, including the Police. Does anybody really believe that the Dhims from the East are not offended by this song?

So if I was singing the sash right infront of the police a would not get the jail or thrown out?

My arse its a fucking disgrace these days we dont have a clue whats banned and whats not