*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Similar to mine only I've got Doumbia upfront, silver RB who has 90+ pace can't remember his name, IF Bochetti, Roberto Carlos CDM and IF Honda CAM. Doumbia and Eto'o upfront are unstoppable. Sometimes use my big 6ft 8 striker Traore instead of Doumbia, you just don't beat that guy in the air :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about selling my team on ebay, but is selling coins the best thing to do? Have you done it before dude?

my mates doing it for me mate he sells them. hes got goot feedback ratings, trusted seller.

i think its a good thing to do personally, the reason im doin it is cause for 2.2 million i can get £220 so ill put some of that into fifa 13 ultimate team to give myself a good base to build on

What sometimes happens on Ebay but is cause you cant prove you supplied the coins because its a virtual item if a buyer buys the coins they can then dispute it saying you haven't received your item and cause you cant prove you provided the coins he will eventually get a refund its disgraceful its happened to my mate he sold over 1 million coins for just over £100 and the guy sent in a dispute, got his money back and 1 million free coins. He now only sells coins to people with certain feedback ratings and stuff.

upto yourself what you do bud.

my mates doing it for me mate he sells them. hes got goot feedback ratings, trusted seller.

i think its a good thing to do personally, the reason im doin it is cause for 2.2 million i can get £220 so ill put some of that into fifa 13 ultimate team to give myself a good base to build on

What sometimes happens on Ebay but is cause you cant prove you supplied the coins because its a virtual item if a buyer buys the coins they can then dispute it saying you haven't received your item and cause you cant prove you provided the coins he will eventually get a refund its disgraceful its happened to my mate he sold over 1 million coins for just over £100 and the guy sent in a dispute, got his money back and 1 million free coins. He now only sells coins to people with certain feedback ratings and stuff.

upto yourself what you do bud.

Was going to do the same sell my team to get money for fifa 13 UT lol

Really? thats shocking, nothing you can do aswell :disappointment: have no idea what to do sell the team or get coins first. Got a cracking team aswell.

So the tip is only sell to people with good feedback, il keep that in mind.

Cheers dude.

aye mate my teams gone, sold and coins are sold lol i got £180 for 2.2 mill. already planning for Fifa 13 haha

£180 for 2.2mil thats amazing. Much you think i would get? What team did u have? when i sell mine its going to be paying for my fifa13 lol

£180 for 2.2mil thats amazing. Much you think i would get? What team did u have? when i sell mine its going to be paying for my fifa13 lol

just look at how much ur teams worth in coins then think about 6-8 quid per 100k i got more but the rates have gone down then sell it mate. you been on the EA forums? apparently one of the achievements is

Road to Promotion

Win a FUT Season Match

how good does that sound?

Its such a good team, im going to miss it :disappointment: only took a year to get :lol: roll on this time next year when i have a team like that again lol

Aye, im looking forward to UT next year, got the ultimate edition this year. I dont wanna pump as much money into UT this year though. Must have spent close to £100 on it :anguish:

just look at how much ur teams worth in coins then think about 6-8 quid per 100k i got more but the rates have gone down then sell it mate. you been on the EA forums? apparently one of the achievements is

Road to Promotion

Win a FUT Season Match

how good does that sound?

Team is worth about 1.6mil so about £100-£140 hmmmm thats rubbish :lol:

Nope not been on the EA forums mate, but that sounds amazing. Something like H2H with UT... NICE!!

Aye, im looking forward to UT next year, got the ultimate edition this year. I dont wanna pump as much money into UT this year though. Must have spent close to £100 on it :anguish:

I dont want to pump as much money in either but i know i will :disappointment: shame on me :lol: i just put a wee £5 when im bored or playing lol so stupid :cgreen:

Not been in here before so not sure if anyone has posted anything about this.

Has anyone made a Rangers legends team that they could show me ?

Too many players to chose from and I want the chemistry to be pretty good :happy: