*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Hated UT this year so built a decent team and sold it for £80 on ebay a few months ago.

Who was ur team mate?

I have

GK - Neuer (87)

LB - IF Schmelzer (81)

CB - TOTY Hummels (89)

CB - IF Subotic (84)

RB - TOTY Piszczek (85)

CDM - TOTY Luis Gustavo (84)

LM - Ribery (88)

RM - Robben (90)

CAM - TOTY Kagawa (90)

ST - IF Podolski (85)

ST - IF Muller (86)

IF Blaszzczykowski (82)

IF Toprak (80)

IF Pander (80)

IF Kiebling (84)

Much you think i would get on ebay for this lot? lol

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking raging, every time I try apply a squad fitness or try give a contract to this certain player in my team it gives me the error message. In the store there isn't an option to buy packs via MS Points. Just a total fucking nightmare, any one having/had the same problems?

Fucking raging, every time I try apply a squad fitness or try give a contract to this certain player in my team it gives me the error message. In the store there isn't an option to buy packs via MS Points. Just a total fucking nightmare, any one having/had the same problems?

go into the euro part of fifa, when your in hit Y and it should take you to a store thing, once ur there back out and go to UT and u should be able to use points as for the rror message, EA are working on it

go into the euro part of fifa, when your in hit Y and it should take you to a store thing, once ur there back out and go to UT and u should be able to use points as for the rror message, EA are working on it

Cheers pal.

Just been having a nosey at all the Ronaldos up for auction. The prices are ridiculous but some have bids on them highest current bid i can see is 610k. Someone put a start bid of 150 on theres and the current bid is 599k with 2 days left on bidding :lol:

If anyones got a spare 5mill you can get a 99 Messi :craphead:

You can buy packs in "store" tab on UT.

Speaking of UT, i've just started it the other day. I'm trying to get the PSN trophies. First of all, how the fuck do you get the 85million value. Secondly does anyone want a friendly between sides. (there's a trophy to be unlocked :pipe:)

What trophy il play you :sherlock:

By keeping every single player you get in packs will get you to 85million..... need about 300 players but hey :lol: