Naisy Gets Two-game Ban

Senna

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not a one man team, if we do drop points to two poor teams it wont be because of Naisy missing imo.

Yes, i have already implied something smells here.

(tu)

That's what I thought when I heard the team for Falkirk last week. How wrong I was. Especially when the difference was there for all to see when he did eventually come on. There's no 1 man teams in any sport. However, the influence of 1 man has made many a difference to the outcome of many a game, in many a sport.

Naisy is that type of player for us in my opinion. Everything goes through him, and even Davis always seems to perform better when he has Naisy beside him.

"I spoke to Naisy about it (the incident) and he said he'd tried to brush the lad aside and the lad hadn't made anything of it". "Stevie is not an aggressive or violent boy!" (McCoist in tody's Sun)

I'd be mega surprised if McCoist hadn't seen it by the time the highlights were shown on BBC's Sportscene - which is when the club captain, Davie Weir, defended the lad in the manner described above.

Those quotes are from his comments when he hadn't seen the replays of the incident.

He hasn't defended the incident since saw it saying only "“I've watched [the incident] but I don't have anything to say on it.”

That's it Rangers, bend over and take it.

Did you see the incident, of course he was getting a ban (2 match for violent conduct)

The ban - Fair enough

The only thing that can be said about this, is the fact that had it not been brought up on Sky, he wouldnt have been banned.

The SFA's system on tv evidence is what's wrong here. If they had someone watching every camera from every game it would be fair, they dont.. and never will, so down to us and 'them' being on telly every weekend we are gonna get more incidents reported than anyone else.

That's what I thought when I heard the team for Falkirk last week. ow wrong I was. Especially when the difference was there for all to see when he did eventually come on. There's no 1 man teams in any sport. However, the influence of 1 man has made many a difference to the outcome of many a game, in many a sport.

Naisy is that type of player for us in my opinion. Everything goes through him, and even Davis always seems to perform better when he has Naisy beside him.

Your opinions on this one booler, like mine, are like specks of dust floating in the great Universe.

It's done - the club have taken one up the shitter - let's not complain - it's not the Rangers way.....blah-blah-blah! :disappointment:

Bottom line they are targeting him and us because they are afraid and realise they cant compete

keep doing the buisness on the pitch rangers that is what is killing them

I wonder how long it'll take them tae wake up and realise that they only make us more resilient when they try tae bring us doon oan the park wae their aff the park shite.

That's what I thought when I heard the team for Falkirk last week. How wrong I was. Especially when the difference was there for all to see when he did eventually come on. There's no 1 man teams in any sport. However, the influence of 1 man has made many a difference to the outcome of many a game, in many a sport.

Fair point and i am in agreement, i still think we will and should be beating shite like Killie and Hibernian with or without the wee man. Maybe Super will use the worlds against us attitude to fire the lads up, i know i would.

Those quotes are from his comments when he hadn't seen the replays of the incident.

He hasn't defended the incident since saw it saying only "“I've watched [the incident] but I don't have anything to say on it.”

I agree - he hadn't seen the incident by the time he was asked for his opinion - but as I stated, Davie Weir had - and I repeat - I'd be mega surprised if big Weir was singing from a different song sheet than the manager by that time (Sportscene studio on-air time).

It's all irrelevant - the club have taken this one up the shitter.

I guess the Murray influence of bending over is taking longer to shake off than some of us thought.

Your opinions on this one booler, like mine, are like specks of dust floating in the great Universe.

It's done - the club have taken one up the shitter - let's not complain - it's not the Rangers way.....blah-blah-blah! :disappointment:

If the club have accepted the punishment, then fair enough. There's not much point going on about it.

However, I'll be watching with interest for the rest of the season just how these punishments are dealt with when it's players from another team.

And before anybody starts wae their "yer paranoid" shite, I mean ALL other teams, and not just the ambulance chasers.

Fair's fair.

I don't care, would never want to see my club act the disgraceful way they did last season which drove referees to strike and lost people their jobs.

But watching Rangers constantly get the shitty end of the stick is alright.

If the club have accepted the punishment, then fair enough. There's not much point going on about it.

However, I'll be watching with interest for the rest of the season just how these punishments are dealt with when it's players from another team.

And before anybody starts wae their "yer paranoid" shite, I mean ALL other teams, and not just the ambulance chasers.

Fair's fair.

I'll be joining you on that watching mission.

I merely wonder what fucking good it will do either of us if the club folds like a pack of cards at the first hand as they've done here? Will anyone be pushing for similar 'justice' when it's another club's player involved? Will the hatchets be out if Nonce FC are involved, or will it 'just be the Craic' if they attack someone?

I'm betting on the latter, but hey....I'm just an old cynic. :disappointment:

How will your defence go if we drop points in any of these 2 games coming up?

Don't you think the fact we could be 10 pts clear of the taigs by the time they take to the field on Sunday may just have a bearing on this decision?

A 1 game ban I could accept. 2 games? No way.

I said to my pal straight after it he was gonae get a 2 match ban. Why? Coz it's usually a 2 game ban. Next time it'll be a 4 game ban. He elbowed a guy in the face ffs. If he done that in the street he would probably be looking at a jail sentance. Hopefully he learns from it.

But watching Rangers constantly get the shitty end of the stick is alright.

Far as i'm concerned the only person to blame is Steven Naismth, he's a great player but he can get carried away so it's not surprising something like this has happened.

The club have made a decision to accept it and the last thing needed is fans berating them for it.

I don't care, would never want to see my club act the disgraceful way they did last season which drove referees to strike and lost people their jobs.

How would ye feel if the Police came tae yer door and told ye tae keep the TV turned doon cos it's disturbing the neighbours, and the neighbours TV's are blaring oot louder than yours? The reason being, they've all got wee shitey portables and you've got the big screen wae surround sound.

Would ye just accept it? You being singled oot cos yer more successful? Oh aye, and the cop that keeps warning ye went tae the same school as the neighbours wae the shitey wee portables, so he does whit he can tae help them in their jealousy.

Think aboot it.

Far as i'm concerned the only person to blame is Steven Naismth, he's a great player but he can get carried away so it's not surprising something like this has happened.

The club have made a decision to accept it and the last thing needed is fans berating them for it.

Berating them for it?

I thought this was about us having differing opinions than them in this matter?

We've had two decades of the club getting shafted by those in authority (and in the media - where this all started as it happens) and some of us thought the tide had turned on that front.

Apparently not.

Oh well. :disappointment:

Its not just about the incident on Saturday. Its trying to get an equal playing field. But you can rest on your laurels, while others fight the good fight.

How would ye feel if the Police came tae yer door and told ye tae keep the TV turned doon cos it's disturbing the neighbours, and the neighbours TV's are blaring oot louder than yours? The reason being, they've all got wee shitey portables and you've got the big screen wae surround sound.

Would ye just accept it? You being singled oot cos yer more successful? Oh aye, and the cop that keeps warning ye went tae the same school as the neighbours wae the shitey wee portables, so he does whit he can tae help them in their jealousy.

Think aboot it.

Plan A. Wait until cover of darkness - tan the nieghbours hoose and blag their telly's.

Plan B. Move hoose.

Plan C. Put up with it, day after day after day after day........

I wonder how many on here would opt for Plan C? :disappointment: