Naisy Gets Two-game Ban

Senna

Watched it five or six times, really can't see how anyone can argue.

Just seems odd that the SPL are so quick to use the fast track system for Rangers yet take four months to get Loovens a ban for something ten times more malicious.

Disgraceful haste used here.

The SPL are under the watchful eye of Nonce FC (as are the SFA - Lieswell is in situ there now) and it's now open season on any and all Rangers-related incidents.

For anyone on here who truly believes that this will herald an open and fair hearing system and that everything is now on a level playing field they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I sincerely hope the club appeal this all the way - and continue to appeal it - all the way to the European Courts of Justice.

That's exactly what that shower of manky bastards will do when the shoe is on the other foot. :angry:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually when watching it I get the feeling he is being held and just tries to shake the guy off, clumsy, and it does hit him in the face, but the player himself had no issue with it and no-one had an issue at the time other than the prissy pansies in the press box.

I'd take a one match automatic ban but more than that is decidedly unfair. Naisy is not a dirty player, not by a long shot.

Different season different rules that's why.

Hooper on Jennings....again i am harping on about this incident but the same circumstances and only one is referred to the video review panel...WHY?

Who knows why, it doesn't make sense.

We have to accept the ban though, he is guilty.

Different season different rules that's why.

Hooper on Jennings....again i am harping on about this incident but the same circumstances and only one is referred to the video review panel...WHY?

Hooper was booked? I thought the compliance officer was only used when the ref misses the incident.

Absolutely.

Frightening.

A Rangers player gets crucified by a Taig-filled media and your reaction is to agree with them when they and the SPL make an example of him?

I look forward to your viewpoint when (if ever) this TV evidence is used from here on in and a Nonce FC player is involved.

Frightening.

A Rangers player gets crucified by a Taig-filled media and your reaction is to agree with them when they and the SPL make an example of him?

I look forward to your viewpoint when (if ever) this TV evidence is used from here on in and a Nonce FC player is involved.

Not frightening at all.

The media, on this occasion, are right, he's been caught with video evidence, you can see it on video, he has no case.

My viewpoint would be the same if it was as blatant as Naismith's.

Not frightening at all.

The media, on this occasion, are right, he's been caught with video evidence, you can see it on video, he has no case.

What like the Hooper incident Vs M'well. The same incident that had barely a mention in the press or various sports channels. What do you make of that?

Disgraceful haste used here.

The SPL are under the watchful eye of Nonce FC (as are the SFA - Lieswell is in situ there now) and it's now open season on any and all Rangers-related incidents.

For anyone on here who truly believes that this will herald an open and fair hearing system and that everything is now on a level playing field they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I sincerely hope the club appeal this all the way - and continue to appeal it - all the way to the European Courts of Justice.

That's exactly what that shower of manky bastards will do when the shoe is on the other foot. :angry:

This is a load of nonsense. We go on about Celtic and their conspiracy theories, constant protesting etc yet you want us to do the same?

We only have a right do complain about them if we don't go to the same level ourselves, and thankfully it seems the club is accepting the ban.

Not frightening at all.

No dubiety in your eyes? His manager defended the player. His club captain, Davie Weir, defended the player on TV at the weekend stating he was merely trying to unshackle himself from the defenders grip (albeit blindly). The defender himself made no meal of it during or after the game - but when the Rangers-hating media (prompted by the e-mailing Taigs out there no doubt) start the campaign, McCoist's, Weir's or the Dunfermline players opinions are of no consequence?

Of course he has a fucking case - and I sincerely hope the club appeal this to the enth degree.